Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear to bed?

iceestarz

Typically I wear really soft pants(I only wear shorts in the summer time when it's hot af) and either a loose shirt or a hoodie with socks since my feet get really cold all the time.

This is what I'm wearing right now, and what kind of pjs I usually sleep in.

post-20175-0-09493200-1419468896_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10

If it's cold enough, I'll wear my regular PJs and a vest underneath it if need be. Normally my bed's warm enough on its own, so I'm fine getting to sleep wearing just a pair of pants and some socks :)

• Brohoof 1

A large shirt and that's pretty much it. I find pajama bottoms... uncomfortable with the large number of blankets I have and in the summer, they're just too warm. Sometimes I wear socks to bed when my feet are unbearably cold.

Edit: after today, add the classic scrooge-style nightcap to this list.

• Brohoof 1

Usually a Nightmare Before Christmas PJ top and plaid PJ bottoms when I sleep while wearing a robe with pockets if I just going to stay in the house all day.

And sometimes...

Nothing at all! :o 

• Brohoof 2

It doesn't really get cold enough here very often here to merit cold weather pjs often. It's going to be 63 tomorrow for a high.

Usually just some boxers and a cotton t shirt. If I wear something synthetic it annoys me.

On occasion in the hot summer I have gone Fluttershy with it.

I always wear a night gown. A top and shorts is too uncomfortable for me. I've worn nighties so much that I just couldn't go to sleep without them. :P