Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you wear to bed?

iceestarz

I normally wear pyjama shirt and bottoms with no underpants (so, yes, this does mean I sometimes p**s and sp*nk myself BY ACCIDENT!) and a pair of socks.

Sorry but I don’t see how the whole p**s and sp*nk thing has anything to do with if you wear underpants or not

What difference do they make? 

Edited by Scootaloodle

Normally, whatever I was wearing during the day. A tee and shorts. Nothing too dramatic.

If I'm having a lazy, shut-in day, that'll be a tee and lounge pants. I strive for both laziness and comfort, on those days.

If it's a cold day, I'll wear a tee, hoodie, and jeans when I'm outside. I sleep without the jeans or hoodie, because that would just be uncomfortable.

If it's a hot night, I'll take my shirt off. Then I'm just sleeping in my boxers and shorts. Sometimes just boxers.

If I just took a shower, I'll more than likely end up sleeping naked. A lot of the time, I just can't be assed to put clothes on, if I know all I'm gonna do is sleep.

So, you see, I typically go to sleep wearing whatever I was wearing earlier that day. I'm lazy, if you hadn't noticed.

• Brohoof 1

If it's hot, I sleep in a black tank top and volley ball shorts.

If it's cooler, I sleep with volleyball shorts and a tshirt.

Normally just a long sleeve top. Its far too cold here most nights during the winter months to risk any exposure to the nighttime air. :P If it is warm though then yeah, nothing. Duvets keep you snug enough.

2705__safe_rainbow+dash_fluttershy_anima

I think me and fluttershy will agree, wearing clothes to bed is as strange as wearing clothes in the shower! some times if I go to sleep with a t-shirt and boxers on (if I am sleeping at someone house or something)(if I can even fall asleep like that) when wake it, my clothes are on the other side of the room as if some one pulled them off and Thur them there in anger in the middle of the night!

• Brohoof 3

I sleep in a full suit of medieval armor.

On a serious and somewhat related note, one time I went to sleep (in my bed) wearing my usual shorts and t-shirt.  I woke up a few hours later, drenched in sweat, laying on my back, on the FLOOR, completely naked, with my clothes laying next to me.  That was many years ago.  I'm not typically a sleep walker.  I had never had an experience like that before, and I haven't since.

• Brohoof 1

T-shirts (singlets if it gets hot) and pajama pants/shorts, depending on the weather. I never sleep with socks or long sleeves. They're just too constricting :P

In thr summer I usually wear shorts or briefs/panties and a tank top or t-shirt. In the winter I usually have to wrap up in warm, soft pyjamas and socks and bury myself under a massive duvet