Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you get for Christmas this year?

Odyssey

i got...
a link amiibo (Wii U)
the legend of zelda four sword adventures (Gamecube)
PaRappa The Rapper 2 (PS2)
Hyrule warriors (Wii U)
skyrim (xbox)
SSB4 (Wii U)
captain toad treasure tracker (Wii U)
One Piece: Unlimited World Red (3DS)
pokemon omega ruby (3DS)
$20 gift card (Wii U)
enderman toy
creeper plush
warriors darkest hour
COD black opps (Wii U)
$150 (tomorrow i will update this post to tell you what i got with the $150)

• Brohoof 3

-new slippers

-new shaving kit

-some clothes (including some really nice flannels)

-"The Jedi Path" book

-Harvey Dent TwoFace coin

-nice leather gloves

-Kim Gottlieb-Walker's "On Set With John Carpenter"

-"1001 Movies to See Before You Die" book

-Coyle's Downtowner Fedora (pics)

• Brohoof 2

Weird Al Mandatory Fun CD

Lots of chocolate and beer

32 GB Flash Drive

New York Giants polo shirt

Dress shoes

Rugby shirts

Car antenna

Hat and gloves

Electric Trimmer

Family Guy Volume 6 DVD

ATHF Volume 6 DVD

Simpsons 14th Season DVD

$200 from my aunts

• Brohoof 2

I got the following:

• A box of Cadbury Favourites (with a bonus EB Games gift card worth $30)
  • Some box of Cadbury chocolate stars that I don't remember the name of
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the 3DS
  • Super Smash Brothers for the 3DS
  • My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle Pop! Vinyl Figure (Metallic)
  • My Little Pony: Applejack Vinyl Figure
  • The Walking Dead: Woodbury Walker Pop! Vinyl Figure
Edited by shoyrumaster11
  • Brohoof 5

Let's see. I got...

• Pittsburgh Penguins alternate jersey
  • Jumper cables (I needed them)
  • Blue jeans
  • A new polo shirt
  • 3 T-shirts
  • $300 cash
  • AAAAAAAND this guy:

img-3358615-1-9XNEzI7.jpgimg-3358615-2-5J7bylV.jpgimg-3358615-3-EH2XRON.jpgimg-3358615-4-qdKfXD5.jpgimg-3358615-5-GhqtPpQ.jpgimg-3358615-6-pyXSolb.jpgimg-3358615-7-1VvNp6X.jpg

Plus, I'm still waiting for a Fluttershy plushie.

You got a plushie of your pony fancharacter? Dang, lucky you. :D I've always wanted a pony plush myself, but I never had the money.

Who made this plushie?

Nothing. I was told that I'd get nothing this year, as I am a terrible person who deserves nothing, according to my parents. However, on Christmas morning, there were three presents for me next to my little sister's pile of six. All three of my presents were empty boxes with nothing inside. And after opening one, they laughed at me. My parents and sister. Finally, my mother handed a single one pound coin to my father. They had bet on whether I'd have enough hope left in me to open them all.

Ouch, now that's just sad! Why some parents have little to no faith on their children is way beyond me... D: 

If anything, you should let karma bite them back. Perhaps do the same and make their presents empty boxes when the next Christmas comes. I suppose that'll teach them how wrong their actions are.

• Brohoof 2

You got a plushie of your pony fancharacter? Dang, lucky you. :D I've always wanted a pony plush myself, but I never had the money.

Who made this plushie?

Ouch, now that's just sad! Why some parents have little to no faith on their children is way beyond me... D: 

If anything, you should let karma bite them back. Perhaps do the same and make their presents empty boxes when the next Christmas comes. I suppose that'll teach them how wrong their actions are.

I never get them anything anyway. Why? Because I'm poor, and it's a miracle if I can afford anything better than pot noodles, boil in bag rice, and similar crap.

• Brohoof 1

·       New phone: same model as the old one a Samsung Galaxy S3. But this one is different because it’s not broken, and it also has additional stuff on it that the old one didn’t

·       Bluetooth headphones: pretty good

·       Fake moustache thing

·       Hat with built in headphones

·       Hat in the shape of a Christmas pudding

• And the drawing of Scootaloo that I showed earlier :)

That’s pretty much it, didn’t get loads of stuff this year but didn’t really ask for much in the first place

Edited by Scootaloodle
  • Brohoof 2

Nothing. I was told that I'd get nothing this year, as I am a terrible person who deserves nothing, according to my parents. However, on Christmas morning, there were three presents for me next to my little sister's pile of six. All three of my presents were empty boxes with nothing inside. And after opening one, they laughed at me. My parents and sister. Finally, my mother handed a single one pound coin to my father. They had bet on whether I'd have enough hope left in me to open them all.

Awwww :( They sound like horrible parents, hopefully they learn a lesson.

• Brohoof 4

Who made this plushie?

I found an artist on Etsy to make him. It only cost me $125.
  • Brohoof 2

I felt like a little kid praying for this, but... I haven't spoken with a close friend of mine for a month, and my Christmas wish was to hear from her on Christmas Eve.

Sure enough, she replied saying how glad she was to have me for a friend. I responded in kind, and what she said made my Christmas. I thought our friendship was dead you see?

• Brohoof 7

I finally traded in my dumb phone for a smart(er) phone.  I now have an iPhone 4S and hopefully I will be able to keep up with forum activities while I am out and about now, among other things.  :) 

• Brohoof 3

Not including all the random stuff (like clothes, etc.), I got:

~ Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (an early gift)

~ $220 (unused as of now, still trying to figure out what I'm gonna use it on, but I do have some things in mind ...)

~ $50 Chapters gift card (same as above)

~ Doctor Who notebook/notepad (or whatever they're called)

~ Dalek decorative cushion

~ MLP cutie mark pin set (Dashie, Pinkie, Vinyl, and Derpy)

I didn't get some of the things I wanted, but I don't mind. I appreciate the gifts my family got for me. =^.^=

Edited by Sir Snowyberry
  • Brohoof 2

Daring Do print by SophieCabra.

Lucario tribal tattoo out of Perler Beads, made by one of my sisters. (Pic provided.)

A BestBuy gift card.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

2 MLP CCG booster packs (I don't have a starter pack.)

A fitness and sleep monitor wristband.

Some jelly beans and cookies.

12 laps around Dover International Speedway.  Even I am shocked at this last one.

post-15248-0-41794300-1419648606_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

- Speakers for phone/ipod

- PUSHEEN NECKLACE AND HOODIE x3

Pusheen-hoodie-front.png?v=1377816727

- Candy (Chocolate, Reeses and Sour Patch Kids)

- Eye liner (I refuse to use ever) and mascara because my mother is slowly trying to make me into someone I don't want to be (LET ME NOT WEAR MAKEUP IF I DON'T WANT TO D; )

- Pajamas that are comfy

- Madoka Magica and Zelda: WW tshirts

- I got to pick up my kitty cat which is always like the best thing ever and she just makes these annoyed faces and is unmoved and runs away but its okay bc she's cute while doing it

- Visa gift cards

-Money

- Scarf :3

- Fuzzy boots (also :3 )

Also

- my sister got an otome game.. and we're playing it together xD 

• Brohoof 4

I didn't get much, but I didn't want much anyways :wacko:... At least as a gift. I received a UT Longhorn jacket, which replaced the one I lost (I like it better), and then a "prestige" deck of cards (they're plastic) which comes with a case. Two cards have already chipped off a little :C .

• Brohoof 3

Every year I get something despite sincerely stating that I want nothing. I am very grateful though. xD

My haul this year:

• A nice set of Samsonite luggage
  • An Ozark Trail, leatherman-like multitool (always wanted one of those ^^)
  • Some flannel PJs
  • Movie tickets
  • A nice bodywash/shampoo/deodorant set
  • Dishes (really needed them, tbh)
  • Two boxes of K-Cups for my Keurig

Everything highly practical and usable to me immediately or on a regular basis. That luggage will be especially handy on my two convention trips this year, and it's a very nice set. I'm very thankful for all I've received. :squee:

The Keurig...I might keep that put up til I run out of coffee grounds in my regular coffee pot. Then I might use it.

Does it not come with a little thing you can put your own grounds in?

A Corsair K70 RGB keyboard and Bob and Bill Kerman from Kerbal Space Program. Also some chocolate and an Amazon gift card.

Nice!  :twilight:

Chocolate (which I just fucking broke my tooth a little while eating :eww:)

Funny you should mention that. I've always had trouble with my teeth. They're generally frail and I've seen the dentist more in my lifetime than anyone should have to. My parents gave me some toothpaste, a toothbrush, and some floss in addition to a bit of candy. xD
  • Brohoof 7

Funny you should mention that. I've always had trouble with my teeth. They're generally frail and I've seen the dentist more in my lifetime than anyone should have to. My parents gave me some toothpaste, a toothbrush, and some floss in addition to a bit of candy. xD

Lol...I kinda managed to bite my teeth together in a way that my downer front tooth broke off a little bit of my upper front tooth. It was pretty microscopic, it's hardly visible, but I can certainly feel it... :P

• Brohoof 2