Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you get for Christmas this year?

Odyssey

This is split between Hanukkah and Christmas

• Chocolate
  • PS3
  • Final Fantasy 9 for aforementioned PS3
  • Jacket with thumb holes (always wanted one)
  • Couple of t-shirts
  • Movie tickets
  • PF Chang's gift card
  • Christmas ornament
  • Home made soap
  • Fresh, unfiltered honey
  • A nice lump of cash.

Pretty good haul. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Nothing this year. I don't mind, and it was nice to see my little brother get so excited when Santa dropped off his presents.

And in case you're wondering, yes it's still Christmas eve. My family got impatient this year lol

• Brohoof 2

Well, it wasn't in Christmas but still counts, I got an iPad, a Nintendo 3ds, super smash brothers and 200 pesos (like 20 dollars I think, I don't really know xD) good Christmas :3

At least you got 2 gadgets, a game and some dough . All I got was 40 measly dollars (around 2000 pesos I think). 

PS: Are you a fellow Filipino? 

• Brohoof 2

At least you got 2 gadgets, a game and some dough . All I got was 40 measly dollars (around 2000 pesos I think). 

PS: Are you a fellow Filipino?

Nope, Mexican here xD, I think it's better you got money, you can spend it in whatever you want xD
  • Brohoof 2

Nope, Mexican here xD, I think it's better you got money, you can spend it in whatever you want xD

Oh, a common misconception. We Filipinos also call our currency as Pesos... And good point but money can easily disappear in a flash while your gadgets can't. =P

• Brohoof 2

My parents got me some candy/snacks and $60. Nothing personal, but still appreciated! Especially since I don't have to feel guilty for spending that money. lol. Otherwise a nice clarinet player from orchestra got me an imported ornament and body wash.

I most likely have one gift left from my friends, it will probably be more personal. =)

...But I guess I kind of have to count Christmas gifts to myself. Lol. I bought myself a really cute coat that I love the fit of, an iPad, a new (smart) TV, and a Wi-Fi BOSE sounddock system. (The iPad and TV I got with a nice discount).

• Brohoof 2

I got...

• 2 shirts
  • Deodorant
  • Toothbrush
  • New Razor
  • Bunch of Rainbow Dash plushies (4 of em')

That's so far.. I have one more gift (and I know what it is :D)

• Soon to be: New Desktop with 2 TB Hard Drive and 8 GB RAM!

Best Christmas since.. well.. I guess this was the best Christmas I've had.

Just wish people didn't spend so much money on me.. makes me feel greedy..  :mustache:

Edit: Why can't Hasbro ever make the mane/tail/wings accurate for Dashie?! That's my biggest pet-peeve when it comes to Hasbro ponies.. :/

Edited by TheDashingRainbow
  • Brohoof 2

I GOT A TABLET + SM4SH YESSSSSSSSSS

I also got some gift cards, some pokemon + ppony plushies, and a few books.

• Brohoof 2

Here's everything that I got...

post-27192-0-71905100-1419518724_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-18592000-1419518726_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-13503500-1419518728_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-66015500-1419518730_thumb.jpg

post-27192-0-66378100-1419518733_thumb.jpg

I kinda wish I got some more non-pony related stuff. Ever since I told my family I was a brony all they got me was MLP stuff. While I appreciate it, MLP is not the only thing in my life, so I wish I got more variety. 

• Brohoof 1

So far, only a $20 steam card, chocolate, batteries, and a T-shirt.

But, my brother and my dad MIGHT have got me something... They're away at another family Christmas with my sister's in-laws.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

Nothing. I was told that I'd get nothing this year, as I am a terrible person who deserves nothing, according to my parents. However, on Christmas morning, there were three presents for me next to my little sister's pile of six. All three of my presents were empty boxes with nothing inside. And after opening one, they laughed at me. My parents and sister. Finally, my mother handed a single one pound coin to my father. They had bet on whether I'd have enough hope left in me to open them all.

• Brohoof 1

Deodorants, perfumes and stuff like that  :wub:

Money...I hate spending money, always end up saving it...I'm so stingy  :blush:

A bench, a bar and weights  :)

Four boxes of gingerbreads.. :blink:

Chocolate (which I just fucking broke my tooth a little while eating :eww:)

3 t-shirts and 2 hoodies (nothing MLP related, unfortunately :wacko: would any of it be, they don't know I like MLP  :yay:)

Edited by RaveRatchet
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah I don't get real fun gifts anymore, but that's okay. At 22 I don't expect to get much of anything for Christmas anymore. So we'll be doing Christmas with my grandparents when they get back from Florida in a few days, but this is what I got from my parents 

Lc4url6.jpg

Like usual, it's just stuff I need. I got: 

• A Keurig and K-Cups
  • An iron (it's a very nice iron at that and it should save me some money going to the cleaners)
  • A Dave Ramsey book.
  • Lounge pants...really really soft lounge pants

The iron was something I need pretty badly. The Keurig...I might keep that put up til I run out of coffee grounds in my regular coffee pot. Then I might use it. I hardly make coffee at home anyway. I usually get coffee for free at work. but it is a nice piece to put in the kitchen :)

That's the kind of stuff you get when you're 22 :lol: When I was 19, it was an electric guitar. This is a stark contrast to a few years ago. And that was probably the most fun thing I ever got from them for Christmas. My mom is super practical. She wants to get you things you will both need and use. She won't get you a video game, but she'll get you a nice coffee pot. She's just that way, and that's why I love my mom :D

• Brohoof 2