Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you even turn on your TV?

Alex Z

It's been off and on for me over the last 10 years. Before that I watched the TV quite extensively, but then we got high-speed internet. Lol.

Recently we got a lot of channels, including Discovery Family or whatever it is that shows FiM, so I've turned it on to catch it quite frequently.

Nope. It's only on for the dog in case she likes to listen. My mom and brother use it, but I don't. Why would I when there is a PC in my room ready to play whatever I want? :squee:

lol TV for dogs, would be absolutely hilarious seeing a dog staring at the TV while the news is on. Idk I just find that a bit funny, my imagination is weird :muffins:

lol TV for dogs, would be absolutely hilarious seeing a dog staring at the TV while the news is on. Idk I just find that a bit funny, my imagination is weird

I swear I see that sometimes, but whenever I spot her doing it she turns away like she's trying to hide the fact that she was watching it. :okiedokielokie:  

I watch TV all the time. There are so many great films to watch every day and since I got so many channels the options are endless! :)

I watch at least 1 film a day, often 2.

I use it for my gaming consoles of course, and when I'm watching Netflix. Haven't had an antenna or any kind of signal thingy hooked up to it in years though. I think the only channel I was ever able to pick up on it was news. Delightfully boring. >_>

Of course!

I use it to watch shows on Netflix or hulu, or put on YouTube. I also use it to play console games. Occasionally, I will watch shows as well. But as we have no cable, it's mainly the news and Deal or No Deal in the mornings before school.

I just have a few shows I watch and that is pretty much it for the most part though the last few days have been a huge exception to that. I have been watching TV ALOT recently thanks to this Looney Toons marathon and this Mythbusters marathon which I am by the way still watching and have recorded a significant portion of.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

I'm too cheap to pay for TV. I just stick up an antenna and get the local channels for free. Fine by me. I only use television for news, weather, sports...that's really it. Maybe for primetime, but primetime today is not the same as it was 10 years ago. There are some gems out there like Big Bang Theory, but that's really it and it comes on Channel 9. I've usually got it on Channel 4 so I hardly catch it anyway. If I'm watching stuff, it's YouTube or Netflix or DailyMotion. Mostly I game on my TV. I've had my PC hooked up to it because I took my monitor to work.

Edited by Space Woona

I use mine as a monitor for my PC, in order to play Wii/Wii U games or in order to watch movies on my bluray player. I don't watch actual tv on it since I can watch it online.

I only use TV for video games, Netflix/Hulu and VHS Tapes/DVDs/Blu-Rays.

I don't have cable, which I'm actually not upset about, considering how many channels I like have either gone down the drain (i.e. Nickelodeon) or I needed to buy an extra package for (i.e. The Hub/Discovery Family). I only have an antennae, but I usually only use THAT to watch the new Simpsons episodes every so often, considering only like, 10 channels come in that aren't Mexican channels, and not even those are that good, so yeah.

I use it for gaming, watching Netflix and listening to music.

Other than that the only time I'll actually use it is if I'm watching a new episode of a show like Red Band Society or whatever is on that I'm currently watching in season.

Depends on what TV we're talking about. My house has like 12 different TVs because it's a massive house. ;p

I barely use my TV in my room. If I want to watch TV I either go to the Theater room, Loungeroom or the Upstairs Loungeroom.