Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you even turn on your TV?

Alex Z

What kind of question is that? Of course I do. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont even watch Tv anymore not even Netflix or amazon prime. I dont even have cable anymore either we got rid of it at least 3 years ago.

• 1 year later...

I use the big TV to mostly watch some movies (Laserdisc, VHS or digital). However, I do watch broadcasts, mainly concerts or other music-type shows, I also usually record them, normally I just dump the stream to my server, but if the channel is not available on IPTV (or I want extra insurance I record it), I will record it to a video tape as well (also, a video tape is sometimes more convenient).

I don't own my own TV, nor do I plan on getting one because well, I wouldn't have anywhere in my room to put it :muffins:

I'll turn the TV on downstairs in the family room to like, the news or something or occasionally HGTV when I'm down in the kitchen eating dinner or something, but other than that I never watch TV.   

• Brohoof 1

I still use my TV to watch Adult Swim, Toonami on Saturdays, sometimes Nickelodeon, and Food Network, but not much else. Guess that makes me an old man.

I don't even have a TV! :mlp_icwudt: Even if I did have a TV, I would rarely ever use it, and when I would use it, I'd binge watch shows on my watch-list on Netflix. :ithastolookpretty:

• Brohoof 1

I use my television to use Slingtv to watch a bunch of shows i like and to use Plutotv (which is an app where you can watch free live television legally) sometimes tubi which also has free shows and movies (though i haven't used it in a while) and Netflix and Hulu.

i don't like to watch shows that much when not using a television