Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most difficult game you've played?

FirstPonySpectre

f-zero gx is pretty tough, but so is need for speed high stake on the ps1.

For me NFS High Stakes wasn't all that bad, it is sortof difficult if you first play it but if you get used to everything it gets a lot easier (unless Nemesis decides to go 15 seconds faster than anybody else urgh)

As for me, I'd say Super Meat Boy was a tough experience, I'm not the best Jump and Runner so I had a hard time completing those 100%, took me forever.

Well...

• Megaman 9
  • Supaplex

• I Wanna be the Guy

nVFRV0RXCLUYD.gif

and of course

• Super Meat Boy (which also is my favorite platformer ever)

4QqHXoS.gif

I have managed to finish all these games except for I wanna be that guy. I ragequit.

Edited by Jokuc

img-3393095-1-28202%20-Oregon%20Trail%20

You need the honorary I almost beat Oregon Trail shirt...

I need to stop drinking water while I'm on this site. Choked on some water and started giggling like mad.

Definitely going to get that shirt too, if nothing else just to see how many people my age actually catch the reference XD

Edited by Sekr Gray
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know if anyone has seen "hard" until they've played Ghosts and Goblins on the NES.  

You kids who grew up with luxuries like life bars, smooth controls, and save states don't know how easy you have it.

I don't know if anyone has seen "hard" until they've played Ghosts and Goblins on the NES.  

You kids who grew up with luxuries like life bars, smooth controls, and save states don't know how easy you have it.

There were life bars and smooth controls in the NES era too, but not in every game just as it is today. Most of us don't even use save states unless it's a built-in function to allow us to save at any point either. Things have changed but not that much.

Plus there's room for argument about whether a game being difficult because of bad controls is legitimate difficulty or not.

There were life bars and smooth controls in the NES era too, but not in every game just as it is today. Most of us don't even use save states unless it's a built-in function to allow us to save at any point either. Things have changed but not that much.

Plus there's room for argument about whether a game being difficult because of bad controls is legitimate difficulty or not.

I don't know of to many console games today with one hit deaths where you can't save at all.  Not that uncommon on the NES, though.  

I don't know of to many console games today with one hit deaths where you can't save at all.  Not that uncommon on the NES, though.

Right but that would mark the difference between better design and planned difficulty.