Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How late can you stay up till?

Alex Z

I can usually stay up until 4:00am or 5:00am at the latest. I don't like to stay up that late though, since then I end up sleeping in super late the next day. I've been going to bed at 1:00am or 2:00am as of late, but I'll try to go to sleep a bit earlier once school starts again.

• Brohoof 1

I make it a point to not stay up a full 24 hours, but one time I did go to sleep 6pm the NEXT day. I woke up midday the day after that. I'm very groggy if I don't get a minimum of 10 hours.

Edited by bronislav84

When I was a kid, my bedtime was 9PM until I was 16.  In my 20s, I was on Welfare & didn't have a schedule, so I would stay up 20-30 hours straight & then sleep 10+ hours. I learned to sleep no matter if it was light or not.

Staying up that long is like being mildly buzzed. 

Well, its 9 AM currently. I've stayed awake thanks to the power of Caffeine, and i've spent...Two nights, i think? Anyway, i've spent an amount of time infront of a computer, TV on in the background, Lights on all around, and been playing Bethesda Games and TBOI only stopping for food, Coffee, and restroom breaks. I've no idea how i havent passed out or while im alive for that matter, and to be honest, i've had so much caffeine that i dont even feel tired anymore. Now, im on the forums browsing, and hoping to My Lord that all this caffeine and sleep deprivation donesnt bite me in the *** later on.

Anyway, I blame The Lost

Edited by The Snowy Mystery
  • Brohoof 2