Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How late can you stay up till?

Alex Z

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes, I've stayed up all night.  It messes me up, that's for sure and I need a few strong cups of tea or some coffee.  I try to limit myself to at least 1 or 2 am if I lose track of time, trying to take better care of myself than staying up all night.

• Brohoof 1

I remember, I have stayed up to between 11 AM to 4 PM from the day before, usually with the help of Youtube/Netflix/snacks..... It is very painful of course. There is no gain in doing it. Sometimes I need to set my schedule right, and it requires me to do stupid things like that.

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...

I can be up up to 3am, then I just black out. But I can wake up early relatively easy (go to bed at 12 am and wake up at 6:30 am is not a big deal for me):D

I stay up a lot later these days than I used to. In between 11 pm and 1 am is the norm for me now. I have to get up pretty early in the mornings so I don’t stay up any later than that. 

There are still the occasions when I might fall asleep before 9 pm and sleep until like 7:30 in the morning. Those are always nice. Lol.

Depends on what I'm doing. On my own I can usually manage to stay awake until about 5 AM if I really don't have anything else going on. If I'm forced to, like if I'm pulling a guard shift, I can usually stay up all night as long as I've had some coffee.

• 7 months later...

Depends on different things for me

• Do I need to work at the next day
  • Do I have an appointment
  • How tired I am
  • Situation

For example: If I have to work the next day, I normally go to bed between 10 - 11 PM.

But exceptions ate still possible

• Brohoof 1