Alex Z

How late can you stay up till?

Longest I've ever stayed up til was about til 2 am and it was purely by accident. I like to get a good night's sleep so most nights I don't stay up later than midnight at most.

I can barely make it to 3am... I've only ever pulled two all nighters in my life.

Usually I wind down at 12:30. That is, when it's not summer. The longest I have stayed up is until 9:30 AM.

I can pull all nighters sometimes but, usually 3 in the morning is my cut off point.

2 years ago i stayed up for a consecutive 7 days straight and yes as crazy as this sounds it is true.  

Nowadays, I can stay up till around 4 AM. Used to be able to stay up till 6, but I like my sleep too much nowadays.

I stayed up until 6am last night... Or this morning... (What you're supposed to call stuff is confusing when you sleep at weird times).

I've been pretty convinced that I'm naturally nocturnal since a few months ago - I'm often tired at midday no matter how much sleep I get, while I virtually never feel tired at midnight, even if I've not been sleeping or resting since 8 am.

I've never stayed up for two days straight, but I was considering trying it earlier.

I've pulled plenty of all-nighters back in my day (i.e. when I was like, 13 or so, playing Nazi Zombies and GTA IV with friends).

These days, I tend to stay up until around 1-4AM (every night), depending on what I'm in the mood for. :)

the latest ive stay up was up 12:45 am at night because my eyes were starting to fall down and I felt like sleeping at 12:50

Badges

The longest I stayed up for was three consecutive days.  That wasn't very fun, though.

Even though I shouldn't, I sometimes can stay up all hours of the night, as my mind tends to be more active at night!

I usually need to get up around 7am, so I tend to regret it if I stay up past 2am.

I used to stay up for three/three and a half days when I went to LAN parties with my friends.

72 hours then I'm done for a while.

But why resist sleeping, when it is so comfortable and fun to just read a good story until you fall asleep and dream about anything your mind makes up?

72 hours then I'm done for a while.

But why resist sleeping, when it is so comfortable and fun to just read a good story until you fall asleep and dream about anything your mind makes up?

Then when you wake up just remembering the weirdest parts of it and thinking to yourself "What the hell was happening...?"

• Brohoof 1

Well by 11PM I start to get tired, and I usually go to bed at 2AM at vacations because I eat alot of sugar and stuff but the longest I've stayed up is (I think) 4AM after a looong party.

2days and I have to be busy.

If it's just online or at home about 10am.

I once stayed up for 2 days straight, I could stay up further if I actually tried..

I stayed up all night a few days ago, but then I ended up sleeping at 8am. Still the latest I've ever slept, though.

Edited by PonyLaces

as late as I want. I don't especially have a limit.

anything past 3am i start getting way too sleepy to stay up, but i HAVE stayed up until the sun came up before. that was only once though...

I've done a number of all nighters.  I'm really bad that way.  Hate to go to sleep. :grin2:

I can go all night if I want to and sometimes I do, but usually 4 or 5 is the limit for me on free days. When I have to get up in the morning somewhere between 1.30 and 2 is the limit (assuming I get up at 7.30). I can do just fine with that little sleep, although any shorter would probably turn me into a raging demon throughout the day.

Around 3 Am sometimes 4 Am if I'm having trouble falling to sleep

That depends on what my sleep pattern is set on. Usually, it's up to 22 hours since I woke up. So, if I'm up at 6 AM, I can stay up until 4 AM. If I'm up at 2 PM (yes, that has happened before), it's noon.

Edited by Admiral Regulus