Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How late can you stay up till?

Alex Z

What can I do?

Well, what do I want to do? xD On the day I first discovered mlp I didnt sleep for the next two nights because I was marathoning the whole thing all at once.

I can probably go more, 3 nights or more but I have had no reason as of yet to push myself that far, and therefore I normally dont bother

I attempt to go to sleep at 11, due to a 6:00 morning, but I normally end up staying up until midnight

The phrase "stay up till" has become kinda ridiculous, for its hardly needed unless you have incredibly strict bedtimes, its just when you feel tired and when you dont.

Did you know, if you spend a prolonged time underground, your sleep cycles end up doubling in length

I've stayed up for the whole night a couple of times because of not actually getting tired enough to go to sleep. Though I'm not sure how I can really put that down as a time. On average though, it's usually somewhere around 12 AM and 2 AM.

Edited by Mr. Nutt™

I can stay up till 5 am, but i never tried to stay up for 24 hours. I think i could try that once. :)

Three days, once that is

Usually I sleep until 1 or 2 AM to meet some friends I can see at that time due to time zones, I do it every now and then, only to find out I'm late most of the times, though sometimes it's due to some slight insomnia

One time, I was at my friend's house, for two days; on the first day, I went to bed at 1:00AM, but the next day, we didn't sleep at all. I didn't go to sleep until 11:00pm the next day. I wasn't that tired, to be honest. Now the latest I've been to sleep in recent memory is 7:00AM.

I've stayed up until 6AM before without realizing it ^_^ . It's weird, because in the evenings I usually feel tired, but then after midnight I just get a new lease of life for some reason.

I work a mid-shift job from 2-11, so my sleeping pattern is all whacked out. Some days I go to sleep right when I come home, other days I can stay up until seven or eight in the morning. Provided I don't have work that day. But I haven't done that in a LONG time. Tends to only happen when I'm really into writing or drawing.