Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How late can you stay up till?

Alex Z

Longest I've stayed awake is four, five days. I honest cannot remember because I went a bit insane during that time. I was both hyper aware and utterly confused at the same time, twitchy, seeing colours and hearing noises that weren't there.

I don't remember going to bed but I was fine after.

My reason for doing this was that I was 18, just started energy drinks and I could.

I cannot stress enough how I do not recommend you (yes, you reading this) try this.

Seriously, don't.

Are you talking bed times? Or are you saying how long can you endure?

The absolute longest I've been without sleep was 71 hours, on a hill top in Afghanistan, simply because if we fell asleep we would have probably died. 

I pull 24 hour duty quite a bit, in which you are not authorized to sleep at all, so I'm used to the long haul. 

Wait, there are people who've only stayed up for 24 whole hours once?

I'm supposed to go to bed at 9, but on a normal night I usually stay up to 11 or later on my laptop, and lets just say... it's defiantly a normal night so far.

If I accidentally stay up past 1:30, I'll just stay awake all night, because no sleep is better than just a couple of hours.

That second night that you do not go to sleep is killer.  While the first night(and the following day) is easy enough, you are going highs and lows and the lows when the sun isn't out are painful. 

I no longer find I have the need to do that sort of thing.  Really, it is rarely worth it.

Right now I have been awake for 20 hours straight. That's probably the most I can handle because my bed looks very comfortable right now.

I was studying for an exam by the way, which is why I have not slept.

Back when I was obsessed with the Sims, I was just getting to a great part so I just kept my laptop. I stayed up all that night,so that was my first all-nighter lol

Thing is, I always need to be up at 10 AM to take meds so it's better not to sleep past 2 AM.

Though there have been instances where I stayed up to 5 AM, those are very exceptional cases (and it darn right better stay that way  :fiery: )

Right now I'm hovering around 2:30/3AM when I finally fall asleep. That's probably not going to last once I get adjusted to waking up around 7/8AM every day. I'll probably level around 1AM sometime this week. I'm all whacked out from having a week off of school with minimal morning obligations, lol. If I'm left to my own devices for too long I end up staying up till 6/7 AM. I'm just a night owl to the max.

Right now I'm hovering around 2:30/3AM when I finally fall asleep. That's probably not going to last once I get adjusted to waking up around 7/8AM every day. I'll probably level around 1AM sometime this week. I'm all whacked out from having a week off of school with minimal morning obligations, lol. If I'm left to my own devices for too long I end up staying up till 6/7 AM. I'm just a night owl to the max.

During week days: Midnight to 12:30.

Weekends(Friday, Saturday night): 2:00 A.M.

I can't handle all nighters anymore. The last one I pulled was back in July of last year, it was a game event basically.

I remember a few years back I pulled an all nighter and I didn't go to sleep until like Noon and woke up at 6 PM lol. I needed more sleep but it was during the Summer anyway so I didn't care.

But now at my age (17 though) I can't handle it anymore. I'm so sleep deprived that It's difficult for me to even stay up to like 4 AM unless there's a serious event going on (Like Severe Weather cause it happens in Texas).

I don't see a point in even attempting an all nighter even though I like being on my laptop as much as I do but eventually I get bored and unfocused that I just say I'm done and then hit the hay.

(edited)

I go to about 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning. Only pulled an all nighter once.

Edited by Felix