Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How late can you stay up till?

Alex Z

I stayed up until 6am last night... Or this morning... (What you're supposed to call stuff is confusing when you sleep at weird times).

I've been pretty convinced that I'm naturally nocturnal since a few months ago - I'm often tired at midday no matter how much sleep I get, while I virtually never feel tired at midnight, even if I've not been sleeping or resting since 8 am.

I've never stayed up for two days straight, but I was considering trying it earlier.

I've pulled plenty of all-nighters back in my day (i.e. when I was like, 13 or so, playing Nazi Zombies and GTA IV with friends).

These days, I tend to stay up until around 1-4AM (every night), depending on what I'm in the mood for. :)

72 hours then I'm done for a while.

But why resist sleeping, when it is so comfortable and fun to just read a good story until you fall asleep and dream about anything your mind makes up?

Then when you wake up just remembering the weirdest parts of it and thinking to yourself "What the hell was happening...?"

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

I can go all night if I want to and sometimes I do, but usually 4 or 5 is the limit for me on free days. When I have to get up in the morning somewhere between 1.30 and 2 is the limit (assuming I get up at 7.30). I can do just fine with that little sleep, although any shorter would probably turn me into a raging demon throughout the day.

That depends on what my sleep pattern is set on. Usually, it's up to 22 hours since I woke up. So, if I'm up at 6 AM, I can stay up until 4 AM. If I'm up at 2 PM (yes, that has happened before), it's noon.

Edited by Admiral Regulus