Alex Z

How late can you stay up till?

How long was the longest time you've stayed up. For me, it was an entire night and the next day.

I swear I've seen this topic before... 

At least 35 hours. Woke up early on one july 4th, didn't fall asleep till almost midnight on the 6th.

Erm, i think it was was during last summer i woke up early one day and then didnt fall alseep until around 9 am the next morning.

Honestly, I cant handle staying up that long anymore. But yeah

32ish hours. I went to sleep at like 8 am And woke up at the crack of dawn on the day that happened giving me that total. Insomnia can be hell sometimes.

48 hours, more or less. I then watched Resident Evil (the movie.)

When I finally got to sleep, I dreamed I was a Licker. That was some trippy shiz.

I pulled 2 all-nighters with no catnaps at least once. Was up for 2 straight days and nights in a row.

Badges

, I've merged your topic with an existing topic about staying up late.

Most I can do is 3 nights and a few little passing out kinda moments where I sleep for like 1 minute, once I tried to stay awake for 5 days straight and failed at 3 days since I slept by accident heheh, anyway yeah about 62 hours straight before I pass out.

Badges

I usually go to bed right around midnight but sometimes I can stay up as late as 1:30.

(edited)

my record was around 40-55 hours awake

Edited by Beat

On Weekdays, usually until 3AM, wake up at 6AM and get ready to school. Yeah, only 3 hours :yay: rest!

On Weekend, usually 5 - 7 AM, wake up at 12 - 5 PM

Sometimes on weekend, I sleep at 12 PM, and wake up at night :P

On a school night, I have to go to bed at 10PM. Any other day I go to bed somewhere between 11:30PM and 3AM. I've stayed up for two days straight before. That morning, I crashed and fell asleep while I was playing a PC game.

Badges

I've gone an entire night without sleep before in order to finish school projects. But I am a MESS by the time I get back home the next day.

Badges

The latest I've stayed up until is five in the morning, but that's with friends and monster energy drinks and what not. Usually, midnight is my limit.

It's variable to how much sleep I've gotten previously. But sonce I'm typically a night owl, I tend to stay up till 4 or 5 am. One very rare occasions I'm up till 6 or 7 am. I've gone without sleep for two days once or twice in my lifetime so yeah.

(edited)

I once stayed up for two days straight. I passed out later.

I did the same, but we gotta agree that it totally sucks when during the day, you're operating like a zombie.

I've been trying to stop staying up until 1am on weeknights because it's affecting how I work in school.

Also, why did you do it, how did you feel before you passed out and when you woke up.

Edited by Metallic guitar

I stayed up until 4 AM a month back debating people on here and on a couple other forums. Not a good choice in retrospect because I was tired and easily irritable, leading to some aggressive posts on my part that, right or wrong, got me put on mod queue here for a month,

The moral of the story is, just because you can and want to do something, doesn't mean you should. Also sleeping is magic

I've stayed up for 23.5 hours in a row before (2:30 AM to 2:00 AM), but the latest time I've stayed up is 5:30 AM (With change in time zone compensated for), although I wasn't awake for as long.

I haven't slept in like a day and a bit now. Longest I've stayed up though was around 2 and a half days. Although that time I was on new meds. Right now I just haven't bothered sleep yet. I need to kick my internet and video game addiction.

Well, being in college, I find it very easy to pull all-nighters. However, I cant pull off more than five in a row. This one time, during summer break, I tired to stay up for an entire week, starting on a sunday. I managed to pull off almost 5 days, drinking only coffee and energy drinks, but sometime during the 5th day (thursday), I sat on the couch and the world faded away. When i woke up, it was 11:00 pm on saturday. 

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED

I... I pass out at like 2 am, that's the latest for me ;-; 

I once only had eight hours of sleep in ninety-six hours.

I stood awake for the first forty.

How late can I stay up to? More like how late can't I stay up to. I takes me around 2 hours to fall to sleep, and even then I don't really feel tired. I've forgoten what feeling tired feels like  :blink: