Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How late can you stay up till?

Alex Z

32ish hours. I went to sleep at like 8 am And woke up at the crack of dawn on the day that happened giving me that total. Insomnia can be hell sometimes.

Most I can do is 3 nights and a few little passing out kinda moments where I sleep for like 1 minute, once I tried to stay awake for 5 days straight and failed at 3 days since I slept by accident heheh, anyway yeah about 62 hours straight before I pass out.

On Weekdays, usually until 3AM, wake up at 6AM and get ready to school. Yeah, only 3 hours :yay: rest!

On Weekend, usually 5 - 7 AM, wake up at 12 - 5 PM

Sometimes on weekend, I sleep at 12 PM, and wake up at night :P

On a school night, I have to go to bed at 10PM. Any other day I go to bed somewhere between 11:30PM and 3AM. I've stayed up for two days straight before. That morning, I crashed and fell asleep while I was playing a PC game.

It's variable to how much sleep I've gotten previously. But sonce I'm typically a night owl, I tend to stay up till 4 or 5 am. One very rare occasions I'm up till 6 or 7 am. I've gone without sleep for two days once or twice in my lifetime so yeah.

I once stayed up for two days straight. I passed out later.

I did the same, but we gotta agree that it totally sucks when during the day, you're operating like a zombie.

I've been trying to stop staying up until 1am on weeknights because it's affecting how I work in school.

Also, why did you do it, how did you feel before you passed out and when you woke up.

Edited by Metallic guitar
  • Brohoof 1

I stayed up until 4 AM a month back debating people on here and on a couple other forums. Not a good choice in retrospect because I was tired and easily irritable, leading to some aggressive posts on my part that, right or wrong, got me put on mod queue here for a month,

The moral of the story is, just because you can and want to do something, doesn't mean you should. Also sleeping is magic

I've stayed up for 23.5 hours in a row before (2:30 AM to 2:00 AM), but the latest time I've stayed up is 5:30 AM (With change in time zone compensated for), although I wasn't awake for as long.

Well, being in college, I find it very easy to pull all-nighters. However, I cant pull off more than five in a row. This one time, during summer break, I tired to stay up for an entire week, starting on a sunday. I managed to pull off almost 5 days, drinking only coffee and energy drinks, but sometime during the 5th day (thursday), I sat on the couch and the world faded away. When i woke up, it was 11:00 pm on saturday. 

Edited by DATA EXPUNGED