Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How late can you stay up till?

Alex Z

I've stayed up way past 6 am numerous times. Right now I've pretty much pulled an all-nighter.

I think the longest I stayed up without sleep was about 35 hours once. That was fucking hell. Never again, if I can help it.

I can stay awake till about 12am or 1am, that's when I start to get really tired. But I never stay up that late.

Edited by Omar_25

I think the longest I stayed up without sleep was about 35 hours once. That was fucking hell. Never again, if I can help it.
 This sounds about right for me, and speaking of which; I should probably go to bed now.
  • Brohoof 1

On average, I've been staying up until 4 AM. Any later than that and I start to feel too tired in the morning (or afternoon) if I don't get enough sleep. I know that's kinda bad for my health, seeing as how I've been waking up cranky and sometimes too weak to get out of bed, but on some nights I don't pay all that much attention to time or just don't care.

If I have work or anything important the next day, I'll probably go to bed sometime between 10 - 12. Depends on how long it takes for me to fall asleep.

Edited by Dekaccho

I stayed up for the whole entire night and I was still pretty enegretic more than once. During summer vacation when I was younger in elementary, I challanged myself to not sleep at all all night. I did it. The whole time that whole night I was pacing around my bedroom and something would do random jumping jacks out of shear pure boredom. When it was morning, my parents found out and were pretty surprised but didn't care much.

Believe it or not, I wasn't tired that morning. AT ALL.

I was so wide awake that I didn't even take a nap but that day when it came night I slept.

Another time was because I was scared of Jeff the Killer's face when I was 11. My brother was looking at Creepypasta videos and I saw the thumbnail of one video showing Jeff the Killer's real face. I was so scared my mom let me played on my iPad all night. That whole night I went DeviantART and looked at MLP:FIM fanart to calm me down and I kept repeting this saying my mom told me to say.

I still wasn't tired that morning either and didn't need a nap that whole day.

I tend to stay up to pretty ridiculous hours.  Some nights I don't get to sleep at all either by choice or insomnia... other nights I fall asleep at like 9 or 10 am the next day and sleep through the afternoon... other days I fall asleep at 8 pm and wake up at 4 or 5 xD  

It's all just sort of random for me.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

The longest I ever stayed up for is four days straight, on the fourth day though I actually collapsed and was knocked out. Then woke up very horribly. 

I think I was once up for 48 hours straight, but I was playing video games and doing other stuff so I stayed very distracted. Staying up that long never happens for me, once I start getting tired it usually goes downhill from there.

I've stayed up an entire day but that was a while back. I stay up till about 3 sometimes on occasions.