Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello, whats up?

Valian

So im new here, been watchin my little pony maybe for a month or two now and mainly into the artsy / musical side of the fandom not so much the show but ehey nice to meet some new ppl i suppose ! Don't know what else to write, can someone help me with editing my profile, no idea what to do, im a teribad pc scrub -_-

• Brohoof 5

*hugs* Hi my friend =)=)  Welcome here on MLP Forums =)=) I hope you have great time here on this happy site =)=) and enjoy the friendly community here =)=) and meet many new pony friends =)=)  If you have any questions feel free to ask them =) *hugs* =)

• Brohoof 3

Thanks luv your pic haha, i need some help with on lyk how do i add things like pic to my profile and stuff on my page at the moment, tryin' to take it slow haha! thanks for all the hugs < 3

Edited by Valian
  • Brohoof 5

Hi friend!! :D On the top right corner near Sign Out, click your username and then click "My Profile". Once there, click on 'Edit My Profile'. There you go. Hope I helped and have fun!!

I forgot to mention: to change your avatar. Go to 'Edit My Profile' first then click on 'change avatar'. There you can upload a picture of your choice from the Internet. (Or from your Camera Roll if you have an iPhone)

• Brohoof 4

Hey there, welcome to the forums :) If your images won't show up, make sure your images has a file size that is lower than the maximum. (The max should be shown where you upload it)

• Brohoof 3

Alrite i've sorted it, thanks again, lol that meme x3

If you want to answer to a specific post... press the quote button... or select a part of their post... and a small pop up should come and say "Mention" or "quote"

;)

1186-alrighty-then.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Hi there hope you enjoy your stay and make some friends. What type of music and art  are you interested in? Just curious. Their are a lot of great musicians and artist out there in the fandom. Someone on here will be able to point you in the right direction.

• Brohoof 3

img-3365544-1-1z6s1mc.jpg

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :squee: I started watching the show around the same time as you, and I'm already addicted to some of the music this fandom makes  :wub:  I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! ;)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 3

I Was sitting there reading this like "They gonna say anything about what your asking?" I assume someone set you straight. So welcome send a message or friend request or neither do what you want.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1