Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Name your favorite junk food

Guillotines

Love me some Swiss Rolls....

Screen-Shot-2013-02-03-at-10.01.05-PM.pn

I don't buy these anymore because I can destroy a whole package in a day. If I bought them regularly, I'd be on the fast track to diabetes before 30 years old...so I quit buying them. And super sugary food altogether.

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 1

Do milkshakes count? If not then Little Bites chocolate chip muffins! <3

SEAWEED!!! :wub: ... Wait, does that even count as "junk food"? I mean it's super healthy. But you eat it like potato chips. Seriously though, it's delicious. Favorite snack ever!

img-3369912-1-seaweed.jpg

YES! I LOVE THAT EXACT BRAND AND FLAVOR! ?

Edited by Sassy Dashie
  • Brohoof 1

I love cake! I just cannot have enough of it. They make the perfect snack for anything.

caramel-cake-slice.jpg

I'm also very fond of white chocolate, tacos, burgers, fries, gummy worms and much more. It's just too hard to pick a favourite! :P

• Brohoof 2

SEAWEED!!! :wub: ... Wait, does that even count as "junk food"? I mean it's super healthy. But you eat it like potato chips. Seriously though, it's delicious. Favorite snack ever!

img-3369912-1-seaweed.jpg

I could eat this every single day!

Moon Pies and RC Cola. Perfect snak.

Such classics. I remember going out to a deli for a sub and I always got the RC cola to go with it.

I love cake! I just cannot have enough of it. They make the perfect snack for anything.

img-3370203-1-caramel-cake-slice.jpg

I'm also very fond of white chocolate, tacos, burgers, fries, gummy worms and much more. It's just too hard to pick a favourite! :P

With as many cakes as I could bake you'd be eating nothing but junk food if you came to visit. I make everything home made...including the frosting.

I would say haribo sweets.

Don't eat the sugar free gummy bears.

• Brohoof 2

I like baked Lays potato chips :)... but I don't like the regular fried ones. :P I'm not quite sure what counts as junk food. I like pizza, but only good-quality "healthier" pizza, not the kind you get from Pizza Hut or wherever. :P I also like chocolate mousse and chocolate meringue :nom:

• Brohoof 2

I like baked Lays potato chips :)... but I don't like the regular fried ones. :P I'm not quite sure what counts as junk food. I like pizza, but only good-quality "healthier" pizza, not the kind you get from Pizza Hut or wherever. :P I also like chocolate mousse and chocolate meringue :nom:

Pizza hut's pizza tastes awful. I honestly don't blame you for going for the good stuff when it comes to that.

• Brohoof 1