Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help Twilight Understand Pinkie's Logic!

Dsanders

Twilight needs your help!! :o

Edit: At the end of the video, it says that there is an answer! Help Twilight figure it out :(

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 3

Really?

Is Pinkie Pie,Sanders.

There's no logic on her actions,yet everything makes sense at  the end.

pinkie_pie___how_is_this_even_possible__

• Brohoof 3

Really?

Is Pinkie Pie,Sanders.

There's no logic on her actions,yet everything makes sense at  the end.

pinkie_pie___how_is_this_even_possible__

Just edited my post.

According to the video, there is an answer :comeatus:

Also if Rainbow Dash can figure it out, so can YOU!!

Just edited my post.

According to the video, there is an answer :comeatus:

Also if Rainbow Dash can figure it out, so can YOU!!

I'm thinking... I'm thinking... I'M THINKING

tumblr_lvckfzzN3z1qze60do1_500.gif---->wUFn861.gif

• Brohoof 1

Here's my answer to Pinkie's mind game/logic:

It is impossible to know the exact amount of stars in the night sky as that amount is always changing, so saying a number directly (i.e. what Twilight was doing the whole time; answering with just a number) will always be wrong. Notice how Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash state their answers; they always say: "There are (insert number here) stars in the night sky tonight." They never just flat out say an exact number. By using: "There are (insert number here) stars in the night sky tonight," they can use any number they want. They aren't saying the amount of every single star in the sky; they are just saying the amount they want to count.

For example, you could say: "There are sixteen stars in the night sky tonight." This is technically true, as there are at least sixteen stars in the sky. As long as you don't answer the question (i.e. how many stars are there in the night sky tonight) directly, you can say whatever amount you want. Sixteen, forty-two, six to the power of two; they're all correct as long as you say the answer in the right format.

The reason Twilight kept getting the answer wrong is because she kept answering the question directly with a number. Take her answer: four hundred twenty. Obviously, there are not just four hundred twenty stars in the sky, so her answer would be wrong. Same with her other answers; they are all just numbers.

• Brohoof 3

Here's my answer to Pinkie's mind game/logic:

It is impossible to know the exact amount of stars in the night sky as that amount is always changing, so saying a number directly (i.e. what Twilight was doing the whole time; answering with just a number) will always be wrong. Notice how Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash state their answers; they always say: "There are (insert number here) stars in the night sky tonight." They never just flat out say an exact number. By using: "There are (insert number here) stars in the night sky tonight," they can use any number they want. They aren't saying the amount of every single star in the sky; they are just saying the amount they want to count.

For example, you could say: "There are sixteen stars in the night sky tonight." This is technically true, as there are at least sixteen stars in the sky. As long as you don't answer the question (i.e. how many stars are there in the night sky tonight) directly, you can say whatever amount you want. Sixteen, forty-two, six to the power of two; they're all correct as long as you say the answer in the right format.

The reason Twilight kept getting the answer wrong is because she kept answering the question directly with a number. Take her answer: four hundred twenty. Obviously, there are not just four hundred twenty stars in the sky, so her answer would be wrong. Same with her other answers; they are all just numbers.

That is a beautifully thought out answer and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the correct one :)

I also find it funny how some people are like "screw this shit, this is impossible because Pinkie!" Not every mystery involving the crazy pink pony has to be an unsolvable one :catface:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...