Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to the Forums

Ember Frostflame

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: My Nii-chan (big brother) Snowflake Frostflame

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I'm not too big of a fan but it is a good show. Also my brother showed it to me

CLASSIFIED! -.-

.....I write and edit fanfics

• Brohoof 3

1z6s1mc.jpg

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :squee: I've seen your brother a few times around here since I joined, he's a pretty cool guy (no pun intended) ^_^ I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! ;)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

hey there! welcome to the forums! we all hope you'll have an excellent time here along with your brother to help you along the way! now get out there and show the world what you got!

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to MLP forums! I sincerely hope you enjoy being on the forums because during that time you will befriend and, converse, and have a jolly time with other members. If you like, there are things to do on the homepage as you probably already know and if you search around, you'll be surprise by what you find so check it out! :D

So anyway i hope you have a good time here and again welcome to the forums! ;)