Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Navigational bars break after scrolling down

Yozer247

This has been a problem I and others I know have had ever since we started using the site, for some reason I only just thought to bring it up on the tech support board.

The basic problem is that when you scroll down, hover your mouse over the navigational bars and then scroll back up, the drop down menu for 'extranet' and 'forums' is on the top left corner and you cant access its options because it disapears as soon as the cursor leaves the bar.

v8Y05dX.png

'Hovering mouse over bar like normal'

fSWhynQ.png

'Hovering mouse over bar when scrolled down'

1KY1SOL.png

'Hovering mouse over bar and bar at top left'

It seems to only put bars to the top left if you have hovered over them while they are in the 'scrolled down' state.

The images dont show my cursor but they are all hovered over the 'extranet' bar.

This is fixed with a simple refresh, but every once in a while it will show up and be rather annoying. Hopefully this post will put this age-old bug to rest.

• Brohoof 2

I just reproduced the issue on my end, but I had to turn on the sticky nav bar, which I usually have turned off. I wasn't able to reproduce it with the sticky nav bar off, so I assume this is a problem with that feature specifically.

I'll look through some code to see if I can figure out what's going on here, but I'm pretty sure  made the sticky nav bar feature so he might be able to shed some light on this issue.

• Brohoof 2