Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

@@@@@@

Hello and welcome, these are forums, you can discuss topics or make your own topics (in the correct forum) if there isn't a thread already made on the subject.

To be allowed to get an avatar you must make 5 posts outside of the Welcoming Plaza and Cloudsdale Coliseum.

:)

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

Greeting DJ_P0N-3, Welcome to the Forums! What goes on here is a bunch of chatting amongst Pony fans! Posting of fanart, music, videos, roleplaying, making friends and of course discussions about random topics selected by our wide range of awesomely spectacular ponies!

We are all here united under one cause: My Little Pony! Everypony here is just about as friendly as you can get. And we all welcome new members such as yourself with the greatest respect! I hope you have a wonderful time here on MLPForums.com and lotsd of happy goodings :lol:

And in order to change your Avatar, you must make 5 posts to the website, but in the "Welcoming Plaza" And "Cloudsdale Colloseum" your posts don't count. so make sure you post in one of the other forums! Hope to see you in another thread soon ^_^

Edited by Klopp

Thank you everypony! I'm new to the herd (from a few weeks ago) and ever sense I have been spending all my freetime rewatching episodes and browsing through the endless masses of pony youtube videos. This is the best fan community ever!

Thank you everypony! I'm new to the herd (from a few weeks ago) and ever sense I have been spending all my freetime rewatching episodes and browsing through the endless masses of pony youtube videos. This is the best fan community ever!

yes it is and I hope you stay and enjoy it :D