Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

best video games played

mrbronydash85

I've been a gamer my whole life, and I've had several generations of console gaming. That being said, the Halo and GTA series have to be my favorites. Great storylines, fun multiplayers, and just in general well built games.

• Brohoof 1

Runescape! :D

So diverse in gameplay, so many things to do! Great fun either solo or with friends! Huge sense of accomplishment when you do something great!

Plus for me personally it was a game that introduced me to a lot of people online and helped me to become a proper gamer. I've played Runescape for 6 or 7 years now and played my PS2 beforehand however other RS players introduced me to other games/consoles/movies and for all that, I'm eternally thankful

Dota 2 is the only videogame that i´ve played in the last 3 years, at least without counting all the crappy MMO´s that my friends forced me to play, so i guess that would be it.

Back when i was a kid, i liked J-RPGs, like Chrono Trigger,Golden Sun and the Final Fantasy series.

I don´t really have an all-time favourite, i also don´t think that the games that i enjoy are the objectively best ones available.

Old-school stuff:

• The Sonic series: Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic CD, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2
  • The Donkey Kong Country series, from 1 up to 3
  • Some other stuff I occasionally play: Megaman, Contra...

FPS:

• The Half-Life series
  • XIII (a very underrated yet incredible game)
  • Online stuff: Counter-Strike (in order of preference: Source, 1.6, Global Offensive), Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2...

Puzzle games:

• Portal, Portal 2
  • Antichamber

RPG :

• The only RPG I ever played, and probably the last (because I don't dig the genre, but this one is an exception): Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. That game left me speechless and still does.

Also, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City & Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas are two of my favorites games ever.

That's about it... I think. :ph34r:

• Brohoof 2

Fallout 2 with the Littlepip mod... I love it!

I also spent an entire year and a half playing Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 (Yuri's Revenge) almost nonstop. Played all the major mods for it, from Mental Omega to Robot Storm to Coalition War. It got to the point were I tweaked the AI to be tougher than Brutal.

• 3 years later...

Well, some of my favorites are:

~The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (and the most of the mods for it are pretty cool, too.)

~Most games in the Sonic series, like Sonic 1, Sonic Mania, Sonic 2, etc. (except Sonic 06, which is just an atrocity).

~Shadow of the Colossus, specifically I really like the PS4 remake.

~Megaman

~Subnautica

~Portal, and Portal 2.

~I also really love all (or at least most of) the Legend of Zelda games. Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, The Minish Cap, A Link Between Worlds, and Majora's Mask are my favorite's, specifically.

~Most of the Pokemon games, though my favorites are specifically: FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold, Sun and Moon, Alpha Sapphire, and Platinum.

~Doki Doki Literature Club (Mainly because I like how it disguises itself as a typical romance, slice-life/dating sim type of game, and I just really like the story and the characters, which IMO, are all pretty interesting and give you a lot to think about, and I really like the horror aspect of the game, and I think it's pretty cool. Also, the mods are a plus, because they add a lot of cool things to the game).

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 1

• Mega Man X
  • Bioshock (2007)
  • Bloodborne/Dark Souls 3
  • Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time
  • Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
  • Portal 2
  • Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix HD
  • Psychonauts
  • Banjo Tooie 
  • The Legend Of Zelda Majoras Mask
  • Mass Effect 3 (Extended Cut + All the DLC)
  • Batman: Arkham City
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Mega Man 3
  • Mega Man 7
  • Final Fantasy IX
  • Cuphead
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • Castlevania: Symphony of The Night
  • Metroid Prime (First One)
  • God Of War III

I have a lot a ton of favorite games.

Edited by ultrairongorilla
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

My brother is the bigger gamer in the family, but I like playing some of them as well. I can say that I'm a big fan of the Batman Arkham games by Rocksteady and Arkham City was the best IMO. I was so into it that I beat the main story in a week.