Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would people really unsubscribe popular YouTubers if they were Bronies?

CupcakeEmpire

I know why.. Because they can't handle the fact that guys can like MLP so they boycott everything associated with it.

When I started to like MLP I talked to a friend about the show, I told him it was actually really well scripted and surprisingly good considering its target audience but his response to me was that it sucks. So I asked if he had ever watched it, as you can guess he said no, I had to ask him to watch an episode or two before he slandered it and his response was "No I'm scared I'll like it".

Sad thing is that it's true  :lol: More people would like the show if they tried it I think, sure, it still wouldn't be for everyone but people, as you said, boycott it out of fear :P Silly people afraid to try new things all missing out!

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

People who do that are such close minded jerks. Though one youtuber names ris grestar actually admitted to being a brony. He has a cool channel with lets watches of deathbattle and lets plays. Just watch his rainbow dash vs starscream vid

If they're shallow enough, yeah. But I just don't see most youtubers being that petty, after all, if you're subscribed to someone you obviously enjoy their videos regardless of they're a brony or not.

Funny how you bring up Achievement Hunter. Because look at them. They have millions of subscribers and fans, and two of their main guys, Ray and Michael, are bronies themselves. Both Michael and Ray have openly worn their My Little Pony shirts, and I haven't seen anyone cause a fuss about it. Either that or I didn't see it.

You make a fair point, though, at the same time, it might be easier for people in the AH community to overlook the bronies within AH due to the fact that AH is professional (in a way) and are a lot bigger than just those two bronies.