Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

I once had a dream where I was driving in the middle of the desert and I see this random shark in the middle of the road. I stop to get out of my car to get in a better look and I realize that shark is breathing air. We're hundreds of miles away from the ocean. I step back thinking that I was hallucinating from the dry 115*F Arizona heat. Then, I see the shark wake up and stand up. He had on an Elvis haircut and grabbed a microphone from some random place in the arid desert and sang Elvis songs.

My mind is weird......

• Brohoof 3

When I was younger, I for no good reason was dreaming of being behind a bunch the Madagascar characters. And when I moved, Alec attacked me. I woke up feeling his claw just touch me, and I mean that I felt it! It was my weirdest dream... I don't get too many dreams involuntarly.

• Brohoof 1

When i was little i used to dream that me and my family were trapped in a shopping cart and there was a giant muesli bar pushing us along wanting to eat Us!

Now that I'm older i have what my friend Sophie and I call *SPLAT* dreams where I fall and i wake up feeling like i just hit the bed from a high Place!

Those are mine..., what are yours?

• Brohoof 2

When I was a kid, I would have these recurring dreams whenever I was vomiting in my sleep (tmi?) I believe it was like a string that stretched across a room and as the feelings of nausea occurred, the string in my mind would become fuzzy and stretch. Super, super weird. 

I was watching Barney and Friends and then Barney was outside in the yard of the school carrying a bucket of KFC's Popcorn Chicken and then he yelled "POPCORN CHICKEN!" in his weird voice. :lol:

When I was a kid, I would have these recurring dreams whenever I was vomiting in my sleep (tmi?) I believe it was like a string that stretched across a room and as the feelings of nausea occurred, the string in my mind would become fuzzy and stretch. Super, super weird.

No way! My one friend has a similar reoccring nightmare of a string. He for some reason would scream in real life during it.

-----

------

Hi there.

Just a heads-up that I've merged both your threads into this one as they were nearly all the same subject.

When thinking about posting a thread, please use the search function (or Google) to find threads that may have already been created~

• 1 month later...
(edited)

TY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTSTY STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS

Edited by PonyLover123

• 7 years later...
  • 7 months later...

One of my worst nightmares I had involved being chased throughout my home by some figure I couldn't properly see (and waking but experiencing sleep paralysis). Terrifying! :blush: :(

One of the weird dreams I had involved being part of the Magic School Bus and then their version of basketball for some reason. I don't think I have to explain that one further other than stating that i dont watch or play basketball :ButtercupLaugh: