Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

There was this person that could turn into water that chased me outside with a knife. I kept screaming for my dad to Get in the car with me and drive away. (I had my brother in my arms) my dad disappeared then the guy started advancing. I didn't want my little brother to be tortured by him, so I threw him on the ground (...WTF) and he exploded. I started crying and the guy brought the knife up above me... And he said "billy mays here with a special tv offer, would you like to order a burger"

My reaction: ...

ffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Then I grabbed him by the neck, choked him, then threw him into a flaming car that was slowly freezing with gasoline and a bear inside of it. I strapped him to the seat (which was an electric chair) shoved a needle with poison in it into his fore head, then pushed the car off a cliff that had a garbage compressor full of acid and cannibals. To finish it off, after it was crushed, he was sent to the moon and shot with a nuclear missile. O_O

I once dreamt that I saw two flying pokemon cards over my head ( I was sleeping in the dream and saw myself). They whispered to eachother and it was pictured Dumbledore from Harry Potter on one of the cards... I don't know what went through my head when I dreamt it...

I actually record voice memos of them, so a lot of weird stuff on there. Most recent good one, was at some manner of conference and a young (and very high) Bruce Willis was telling me about the best taco stands in New Mexico and how to subtly order weed along with your tacos. I asked if the burritos were any good down there and he got a little irritated as that was completely besides the point he was making.

I chalk this up to reading Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas lately, periodically checking the r/trees subreddit and a general appreciation of Bruce Willis.

I had my first legit nightmare in years last night! It was about slenderman, which is weird bc I haven't been into that marble hornets shit for a long time.

Anyways it was pretty much just me wandering around and trying to find more about slenderman while it stalked me or something? idk its kind of hazy. One part I remember specifically is me huddled up somewhere, watching clips of footage and pictures of slenderman sightings. One was like this video of this group of kids in this amusement park ride that was this free-fall through a tunnel. They're screaming and laughing and having a blast when you see slenderman falling into frame behind them. Then the footage cuts out.

It's kind of comical looking at it now, but it had me feeling really paranoid walking to school in the dark this morning.

It's so strange how everything makes sense in a dream.

The other day I dreamt that there was no gravity and I lived in a space shuttle made out of dirt that was somehow glued to the ground and pink popcorn flew all around, passing through our bodies and some of them exploded and transformed into flowers that tasted like chocolate. That doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? ;) Oh, and an extra ankle toe was growing out of my cheek.

I've had some messed up ones.

Last night I had a dream that all the Mane 6 had turned into Roid Rage, except they had their manes and colours.

(SOMEONE DRAW THIS. RIGHT NOW.)

EDIT: Edd Gould was in there somewhere, I believe </3 :( :( :(

Edited by PinkieDaShy

Oh, look. It is one of these threads! I was actually unsure if i had posted here so had to look through all pages just incase.

Anyway.. I've had many creepy dreams, but if i were to go with a harmless yet annoying and surprising dream,

I was lying in my bed and realized that i got to take a leak, so i stood up and went to the bathroom. There i was, trying to take a piss, when i suddenly wake up, realizing i am actualy wetting myself. It is one thing to get pranked by someone, but what about when the prankster is your own imagination?

The other day I dreamt that there was no gravity and I lived in a space shuttle made out of dirt that was somehow glued to the ground and pink popcorn flew all around, passing through our bodies and some of them exploded and transformed into flowers that tasted like chocolate. That doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? ;) Oh, and an extra ankle toe was growing out of my cheek.

Only all that huh?

Just had one where I was walking along a dark alley. Then Harry Potter materialized right in front of me and asked, "Are you a wizard?"

Dafuq.

Had a dream with MLP last night, it made no sense, the animation was horrible and had audio taken from various animated movies...wtf o.o

OH GAWD I THINK YOU DREAMED THE......G3.5 ponies in disguise pretending to be FIM

Okay. Here we go.

It started out that I was IN Call of Duty. It was like, airsoft-type shiz goin' on, but there were grenades and claymores and such. Basically a battle field that you could play in. So I'm camping behind this bush and my mom comes up to me and tells me that we've all been quarantined. I run with her to this HORRIFYING ledge on the edge of the "map" and a space shit flies past. Apparently I knew that it was Darth Vader because I was preparing to use "the force" that I had somehow. He gets out of his ship holding a light saber, and I wave my hand past him and take it. He pulls another one out and stabs a whole into my hand. And I woke up.

Me, travelling through this building as big as the entire globe, going through country to country and learning about food and how it was made. There was a lot of European foods, a few middle eastern foods as well, and Cherrychongas that were being discussed by Koreans specifically and why they were a great invention. However, they were just mainly repeating the word over and over again, going "randomkoreanwordsrandomkoreanwordsCHERRYCHONGA!!randomkoreanwordsrandomkoreanwords..." and I wasn't paying attention too much to that either. I also ate a Chicken Souvlaki wrap in Japan (??) that was delicious. I wound up near a slaughter house and tried avoid watching the animals get killed. And because I wasn't watching where I was going, I went through a door that led me to a creek, and then I proceded to fall down a waterfall.

Cue me, waking up and going "...the hell?"

• 2 weeks later...

I have lots of weird dreams sometimes.I don't recall them exactly,but my very first weird dream included a talking red T-Rex with orange stripes on his back.Another weird dream included a demon kid with a shark-like mouth.Scary!!!

I tend to be quite insomniac so my dreams can get pretty weird, but the most recent involved some sort of fire and stuff. It was trippy XD

There was a dream I had where me and my family were at this cottage on the lake my uncle owned in Quebec, and there was a huge volcano in the distance. Out of nowhere it exploded, raining fiery rocks everywhere. The sky turned a smoky, brownish orange and the shadows of dinosaurs were spread across it, then a caveman's shadow popped up and killed them all. Seconds later, a deep voice boomed, "Heaven is now open." These words then appeared in the sky in black letters.

I had this dream when I was 9. xD

I had a dream where I was just walking down the sidewalk on a typical hot summer day but when I looked at the sky, I saw something in the distance coming closer and closer and getting bigger and bigger. It looked a lot like Jupiter's moon, Urydom (or however you spell it). The speed of the planetoid grew faster and faster and when it made contact with the earth, the ground immediately split into a billion different pieces which caused me to faint. When I woke up, I t looked like me and 6 or 7 others where the only survivors. We were lucky enough to remain on a somewhat large chunk of earth (about the size of half a football field) that did not exit the atmosphere. I walked over to the edge of the chunk, and saw earth's boiling hot core still holding a strong gravitational pull on the chunk. I looked up and noticed we now had 2 moons. Then I woke up.

I had one where my mom turned into a horse, and I was hugging a paper-mache unicorn thinking it was my great-grandpa while skydiving off a cliff of kool-aid.

Weird enogh for ya?

Last night's was super weird.

I was in a skyscraper elevator that had no buttons on the inside, only on the outside of each floor. So someone presses the basement floor for me. Great. Once I got to the basement, it looked like it was an unfinished floor, like it was still being constructed with beams, frames, and drywall. Well, I look down a hallway and see two mafia/mob guys staring at me. I'm holding onto some college football book. They yell something at me and before I knew it, I was getting pounded with bullets. I was being shot all over. Amazingly, I didn't die. It felt more like paintball hits. I'm a bloody mess but still alive. The guys leave thinking I'm dead. I get up and walk out of the basement under my own power (so I guess it wasn't a basement since a door led to the outside). And I finish my dream walking toward a high school that I thought was a hospital.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

I was on a chicken farm on an island in the middle of nowhere. The guy who owned the farm was a wizard, he warned me not to pick up the chickens by their necks or they would die. So I picked one up by its feet instead, it burst into flames and flew up into the sky. The wizard started to get mad at me so I grabbed another chicken by the feet and held on as it lifted me away. At some point it burned out and I started to fall, waking up as I hit the ground.

That's pretty much the only dream I can remember in any detail.