Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

Just to warn you when i explain a dream it seems like a fanfic your reading XD

anyway it was actually about Everleaf the dream i had the idea i awoken in Equestria to be exact in the Canterlot castle i seemed to be a pony a black and white mare with a brown mane i could not make out my cutiemark i stood confused as Luna stood before me after around 5 mins of waiting and i soon tried to speak she stopped me....you are going to meet somepony i assure you will never forget 

(i'm too tired to do the rest if you wanna know the rest message me)

why not blog it? :P incase several people ask XD

Today I had a weird dream. Kinda.

It started out by me going to the moon with Neil Armstrong, but even before getting in outerspace I used an escapepod because something didn't feel right.

I jumped out of it and tried to use some kind of bracelet to activate a parachute which failed. I hit the ground facefirst and just was like "yeah, 'thever"

Next I went to find my family which moved to some kind of town in the middle of nowhere in a desert. When I got there my brother got addicted to some game which was said to kill any player after an unknown time of playing. Nothing happened.

Finally a serial killer killed my parents because he did that every year on his birthday, and when I got back to my actual home it seemed like they were just unconcious and the serial killer was caught.

Because I'm learing to have lucid dreams my emotions actually worked and I cried inside my dream...

The other night I had a dream that I was naked outside. 

I also had a dream where I was naked with my best friend in Walmart in the middle of the day and we were trying to get to the clothes section before anyone saw us :lol: 

I have a lot of naked dreams. 

It's not really that my dreams are weird, more that they're just completely incoherent.

I can almost never remember them anyway. The most recent one that I do remember was a few days ago, when I was throwing down dunks on the basketball court. Believe me, this is weird for me. White men can't jump and all that.

I had a dream where I was rescuing some kids from my choir teacher (cuz apparently they were kidnapped by her) and then I was spotted so I ran off. But then I was eventually caught by like a huge dragon. I felt scared but brave so I concentrated on thinking that the dragon wasn't there, and it worked...somehow. And then everyone was free and I started handing out postcards....weird huh?

Last night I had a really involved and realistic, but ultimately stupid dream. 

In it, I had invented a hand held laser projector. If you aimed it at any large flat surface, it would project the word "Murgatroyd" in big block letters. When you shut it off, Murgatroyd stayed because it would burn in. My husband drove me around late at night. I was riding in the back of his pick-up truck, inscribing Murgatroyd on everything I could find, including a really large billboard, advertising a big sale on cocaine. (I don't remember what store was having the sale though!)  The billboard featured a place setting at a table, with knife, fork, spoon, and plate. The plate was piled high with cocaine. I, of course, tagged the cocaine with Murgatroyd. When I did that, police started chasing us. I woke up while begging my husband to help me build a much larger scale projector, so I could stamp Murgatroyd on the moon!

I swear I really did dream this last night. I actually woke up laughing! I don't have the slightest clue why the word Murgatroyd invaded my dream. (Or why I wanted a sale on cocaine!)

In the dream though, I spelled it as "Mergatroid". I had to get the proper spelling on Google!

• Brohoof 1

Oh, for the love of meep. My dreams are usually incomprehensible. One time I dreamed that my dad came into the house and he was shorter, and he wouldn't say why. And we were in the kitchen and then suddenly he and my mom were over by the pantry and he wasn't shorter anymore (huh? teleporting?) and my mom was like "OH! I NEED TO GO OVER THERE!" and then legs started coming out of one of the cabinets because there was somebody in there and then someone appeared on the counter.

Ooookay...

I dreamed last night that my mom was making a deadly potion that would kill me, but I knew she wouldn't do it. I was crying through most of the dream and near the end I sang a song (that I reinvented after I woke up). And then my mom finished the potion and I was about to step over to the table to receive it, and I was vaguely expecting a plot twist because I knew she wouldn't kill me. And then I woke up. D:

I have nightmares often. They all consist of me being naked in public. And I'm not exactly confident about my body. :P

Of course, I've had plenty of nightmares where I died or was about to die but I woke up before I did. And I've died in weird ways too. That was a long time ago. Now that I'm not an angry teenager anymore, my worst dreams consist of being naked in public, which isn't too bad in comparison to what I've had in the past lol 

Actually the other night, I had a dream that I was naked in Walmart with my best friend and we were trying to get to the women's clothing department to get her some clothes first (because I was being chivalrous). It was the strangest thing ever :D

Edited by Space Woona

Where should I begin...?

My dog came back from the dead and made his own zombie theme park.

The Confederate States of America allied with Russia and Equestria against Space Nazis with me as a Canterlot Royal Guard.

I had to attack a lone vending machine heavily defended by meerkats just for a Hershey Bar... I seen the vending machine quite a few times in other dreams.

There was a least expected Apocalypse involving an army of super zombies led by Mitt Romney with Super Saiyan capabilities and he was known as Mittron. The dream ended with me and some random people panicking in a bunker under siege.

I had a decent clop dream involving Roseluck and I was having fun until Kirov Airships suddenly appeared and destroyed Ponyville.

I was a fox and I was shot by my grandfather.

My cat went on a rampage through a airport in a armored semi-truck.

EDIT: Yeah, weird ass dreams.

Edited by Windseeker
  • Brohoof 1

What is the weirdiest dream i had.......well, since im big on Halo, had the wildest dream, about being a Spartan trying to escape for my life off a exploding ship.  It was pretty intense, but I eventually woke up, lol.

Another dream i had was going through a dimensional portal.   Don't ask how, but guess i've been reading too many Science Fiction books, lol.

What is the weirdest dream you ever had?

I once had a dream where my mom bought a beta max player from the westboro baptist church for $1200

Hmm, now where did that darn thing go? Ah, here it is! Looks like we've got another thread that covers the same topic! I've merged the two threads into one, so here's a heads up in case you're wondering why your thread disappeared. In the future, please run a search before creating a new thread. Thanks! :)

A month or so ago, I dreamed that I was in this massive tennis club, and the girl I like was playing a match against this big and evil gorilla man from the anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. She was winning, and my dad told me that another one of my favorite players was playing somewhere else, but brushed him off to watch my crush keep kicking gorilla butt. I woke up incredibly happy, lighthearted, and slightly nutty :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I will put a few dreams.

Two happened last night.

The first one a guy, who looked alot like Niko Bellic (GTA 4) didn't have his accent, could control fire, and he dropped out of school in kindergarten.

Dont remember much of that dream.

The second one (or third, i might have had third dream im not sure) i got a letter from my father, saying stuff very rude and mean sounding like something that meant i will never be successful, i was at my school at the time, called my mother because my bus wasn't coming, i think i called twice.

And this was another one, or maybe part of the same one, not sure, my memory from the dream is a little blurry, (some parts i forgot alot of the dream) my dad was coming to school, and for some reason i didn't want to go with him (btw i don't live with him) so i went outside and started walkin away but thought i would get introuble (the school) so i went back in and my dad an i think other relatives like his mother and my cousin, was there, i won't say names. and then one i think i had when i was four, i was fighting a vampire in some strange house. I also had a dream my neighbor shot me in my face when i was about to sleep, (he shot me in my house he was in his house) i think i died or woke up right before i died but i felt the shot to the face (it didn't really hurt just felt really rreally strange) like when your limbs fall asleep a pins and needles feeling, i remember that feeling in my face in that dream.

I have also had many, many dreams of drowning.

Had one dream where people who I once previously knew at one point no longer knew who I was. Like every person had no clue who I was one of those really strange out their dreams I had a long time ago. One time I had the same dream happen for like four days with different outcomes.

Oddly, my most terrifying dream was when I was 5, and I had a nightmare that the muppets were working the entire Mcdonalds staff, but they were twisted, and carrying weapons, and if I went on to further explain, it would probably make you laugh.

This was more awesome than weird but I want to share it anyway.

I was in Tamriel (for the people who don't know it's the elder scrolls universe) and I discovered a cave.

One way lead to a hole filled with dead bodies and the other one to an underground city with a king whose plan was to take over the world (how original).

After seeing a person who was dumping the dead bodies mentioned earlier I freed him and infiltrated the city.

The first person to get over to me was the instructor of a class for (powerful) mages and for some reason he had mistaken me for one of his students.

When I got into the class there were about 7-8 others. We were taught about the strongest spells and we all chose one to learn. from what I could gather there were 26, one for each letter in the alphabet.

I for some reason chose the letter T which stood for titanfall. (forgot what the others had chosen, they used real words though)

After going around the group everyone got a potion or item that'd supposedly help you with your spell. I got a bottle of beer and drank it. After which I was exposed as an infiltrator which the teacher actually knew.

I wasn't intimidated at all and used the spell I just learned, which they didn't believe I could do and I summoned a titan like in the game titanfall except mine was medieval.

They pretty much begged me not to summon a second one which I did anyway. I threw the king off of his throne got his diamond encrusted armor and that was basically it.

Now that I wrote it down it seems to be less awesome than it actually was. Nonetheless I enjoyed writing it :3

This one time I had a dream but it felt like if  was controlling it and in my dream I was talking to my friend and he seemed a little off and i thinking to myself to wake up in my dream it was scary i remember it clear as day.

Last night I had a dream that I went down to my basement and opened a mysterious door there, that took me to a busy street in Paris. A family there offered to show me around, but then I found out they were murderers and I was running trying to find the door to take me home. I found a door, that took me to a drama classroom. I was then asked to join the class, but I realized I wasn't that far from home, so I walked home. It was pretty bizarre, now that I think about it. :lol: