Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

#1. Winnie the Poo was real, my mom would not believe me. Rabbit stole our tooth brushes, so we killed him with legos.

#2. My mom was the president of China. I though that aliens had landed in my backyard, but only found my dog... my dog was an alien.

#3. I was in a post-apocalyptic version of my school, I was inducted into one of the many gangs of kids who fought others, and killed their own to move up in the chain of command. One of my best friends was chasing me around with a frighteningly large syringe.

yeah... dreams are wonderfully weird things.

I once had a dream that I visited a resort with boats that looked like cars from the 70's. I went to my room to find that everything was made of seaweed. Seaweed fridges, beds, shower, taps, bench, table, chairs, lounges and televisions. Then I went to find out about what the deal with my room was, I walked outside to see a friend of mine fall out of the sky. That's all I can remember :derp:

I took a nap earlier and had a very creepy dream. I know I've had it before.

I was in a very large, very plain red brick building. It looked like an old apartment complex with probably 100 units, and was 3 or 4 stories tall. I was wandering around inside of the building alone. The building was being used as a ward for clinically insane female youth (crazy teenage girls). Some girls bunked together, some had their own rooms. It was wild and unmanned, like the girls were abandoned and locked inside. I couldn't figure out why I was there or how to get out. There was no staff, no doctors, no nurses, just a bunch of wild girls. The hallways kept changing, doors kept moving, every time I turned around it was different. I entered on the ground floor and ended up on the top floor without ever climbing stairs. I was looking for a way out. The later the night became, the more insane the girls acted. At the end of the dream I passed a door that I had passed before. There was a sign hanging on the outside that said, "If this door is shut it means I am safe." I had talked to the girl earlier that day and she told me that "it" attacks the girls in the dorms and the only safe place is inside of her room. She locks herself up every night. The other girls are afraid of her. When I passed this door again, it was open and the light was on but nobody was inside. I realize I need to start running. The girl from earlier has a nappy mane of hair, and her eyes are wild. She's chasing me with her hands held out like claws, and bearing her teeth like she wants to rip me to shreds. She wasn't protecting herself by locking herself up. She was protecting everyone else from the monster she becomes. I ran into a room, locked the door, and climbed out the window. I knew the only safe place was outside. I climbed as fast as I could, half climbing and half sliding down. As soon as my feet touched the ground I heard a car's engine rev like someone was waiting for me. Then I woke up.

Weirdest dream was when I became one of my female anime OCs and that I could travel through the clouds in a bolt of crimson lightning. And while that was cool, the weird part was that I ended up in my aunts house with all the lights off. I was lured into the bathroom by another hot anime girl. I believe she took off  my shorts, confirming that I indeed was a woman, BTU overall meant one thing: that we we're about to get it on. So I took off her skirt. And she had a penis. Oh. Okay. Oh well! Still not gay, might as well have fun! So I spread out, and then I let him/her inside of me. And let me tell you, even in a dream, it felt interesting. Really interesting. For out a second, before we were interrupted by someone banging at the door, followed them yelling "It's The Police!" That killed the mood pretty fast. And when I opened the door to see the cops, no one was there. What a douche move, dream. 

Here's a weird dream I had a while back. The rock band KISS crashed the Grand Galloping Gala and managed to demolish the ballroom with their music.

Wondering how they got to Equestria? Celestia brought them here.

Edited by Woohoo

The weirdest dream I ever had... it was a while ago. Most of what I remember from it is... I was happy. Not fake happy, no facade going on, I was.... happy. I loved being alive I had friends and family and... everything was beautiful. Everything... was so fucking perfect. I could smile and be totally sincere about it. I loved every second of it... then I woke up. I was lying in bed, it was still dark out, not morning yet... and I just felt so... fucking awful. If I could have that dream every night... maybe I wouldn't be so bitter. If I could make that dream a reality... if I could be happy, really happy even SOME of the time... it would be so much better. But alas, dreams are dreams, and life is life. I know its cryptic bullshit but... the way to make me happy, the way to make the dream real involves... stuff that I don't want to talk about. Bad stuff. The soul cannot be separated from the body without... well... death, if even for just a moment. He wants out and I want to be happy. I don't want to die. I want to be happy. On Earth. With humans. But I just FUCKING can't.

Hmmmm I was playing Uno with two of my old friends who pretty much hate me, and I won and started freaking out over it, and then one of them said "Not being very classy,are we?", to me, and that's all I remember really.

I once dreamed I was a cyborg ninja like Raiden in Metal Gear Rising, only i was singing a song called "A Million to One, Cotton Candy Ghost" as I was going all zandatsu on everything....

yeah, your guess is as good as mine.

• 1 month later...

So I had a dream that included these things...

Three foxes; one gray and white, one orange and one gray.

My family; my brother, mom, grandma, grandpa, my niece Brynn and my aunt.

A ring that allowed me to travel to different universes and the universe I was to end up at depended on the temperature of a thermostat. 78 degrees Fahrenheit was my universe.

A dog; a large French poodle, the size of a greyhound, but the part that includes the dog is too NSFW for these forums.

So this dream was freakish... I had a ring that could travel to different universes based on the temperature of a thermostat; 78 being my own universe. Now every universe I went to, I ended up in a different version of my house, same family, and same thermostat mounted on the wall. The universe I traversed to the most was 76º (finally found the degree symbol >>). This universe was about the same as our home, except the house my family resided in was smaller and the walls were yellow, the same kind of yellow as a smoker's teeth, and also everyone was the same age except my brother who was ten instead of seventeen.

This part is kinda clouded, so bear with me. I appeared in this house which was seemingly two rooms... A bathroom and the family room which is where all my family was at the time. My mom was sitting on the floor with my brother in the back of the room, my grandfather was taking a shower, and my grandmother was watching something on a flat screen (in a different universe, everything was exactly the same except my grandmother was watching Obama on a black leather chair, wearing a pink dress putting make up on Beiber). The only person not there was my doppelganger, leading me to believe I didn't exist in that universe. No one was surprised by me appearing... I checked the thermostat... 76º. I saw a much younger brother reading a kids' book with my mom. What happened following this is blurry to me.

Universe 75º.

Now in this universe, EVERYTHING was the same even my house except a few things... I spawned in a 100 yard field downhill from my house. It was cloudy like this next part coming up; I only remember bits and pieces of it. As I was walking toward my house, three foxes appeared in thin air about 20 yards from me. For some reason I thought nothing of it until I reached the front door of my house. The trio ran for me. I opened the front door and slammed it shut on the snouts of one of the foxes, yet he was able to push it open, now what follows is too NSFW for this site. So I'll skip ahead.

I lose the ring and I was scared, not being able to get out of this twisted and sickening universe. Thankfully my Aunt found my ring in the garage and I quickly went back to 78º. I was, so happy to be home. Except I wasn't. A picture of someone at a computer keyboard showed up and it wasn't the average qwerty setup. It was a weird configuration Leading me to believe that interacting with a different universe altered my own. Then I woke up.

I would have to agree with you on the dream being Awesome. Does sound freaky, but still awesome non the less.

I do wonder what goes on through your thoughts but apart from that, I'm guessing that each of them is reflecting on how you see your own life maybe. This is just a guess considering I don't actually know you in anyway xD

Could even have something to do with guilt or some sort of depression. Then again I would like to know the "NSFW" part but guessing by that it might of just been a rough night

Another question would be what would happen if it happens again?

I do like this sort of topics but it's hard to figure stuff out xD

Guess I would also suggest the Dream Dictionary as it's better for the dreamer to take a look instead of somebody else :3

Recently got a really strange dream. I walked to the cinema to watch an MLP Movie. There where few other people in it, mostly grown up, but few kids too. The movie started, the princess looked like Rapunzel from Tangled and a dragon, who looked like the female dragon from Shrek. Talking about some danger is coming. Confused, then actually came ponies in it, 2 mares I think, talking about that everypony is going to love them (Changelings?). The eyes of one mare suddenly glow green, while the other walk to a park bench, looking seductive and licking her fangs. I think they even kissed shortly. Scene cut: Several pony couples walking around, suddenly (Probably) affected by the 2 mares magic. They get way more interested in their partners, I don't mention what happened next(NSFW). Remember they where kids in the cinema? It got even worse, when in another scene they show a helpless pegasi seem to get ... magically burned alive. What is left could be from some horror game a la Dead Space. At the beginninn those mares sang, singing about getting their love. For the rest of the dream, a guy from the cinema tried to explain something. I think I stayed up from my seat to leave, while "Wire to Wire" from Razorlight appeared in the movie ... then I waked up, the same song running in the radio.

That was a strange, creepy dream I had ... at least ponies

Nightmare - I had a nightmare I was in a concentration camp. It started out I was on some multiple level building, telling my troops to get in position. Abraham Ford from the walking dead was one of my commanders and I told him and his unit or whatever to come with me. We were fortifying the top of the building, but we were making our way down. Eventually we had to retreat, and I'm running down the stairs, I don't know why, but I stop and I hear the wehrmacht gaining on me, they're coming quick. I race down these stairs in to a room with several little closets and another staircase, I decide to hide because they're catching up really fast. I hide behind a door and I see their shadows running down the stairs, but then a nazi officer swings open the door I'm hiding behind and grabs me by the collar of my shirt and it goes black. Then I'm in some cell that's in the corner of a normal sized room. I'm much younger, and I'm in the cell with 3 other kids "my age" (so like, 9-12). I spend the remainder of the dream attempting to sweet talk my way out of it and prove I'm not someone that they persecute, and my stress levels were just through the roof. I contemplated snapping my own neck, but was worried I'd mess up and live the rest of my life as a vegetable or a retard, and I also thought about embracing the showers, but I knew the death would be slow and painful. Hell at one point my computer was in the cell, and I was going to use it to load an earlier save file to before I got captured, but I realized I didn't have a monitor so I just shut my computer off. A lot of crap happened, it's all written in my dream journal, but it's too long for here I think, anyways it ends in one of the other kids getting taken out of a room by a man with spiky hair, a labcoat and a round mouth with saw like teeth (he looked like a cartoon so it wasnt scary), and I could hear him screaming in the next room and for some reason I knew he was being castrated. I started to get super stressed and I forced myself to wake up.

This probably stems from me watching "Escape from Sobibor" in my u.s. history class a few weeks ago, this dream happened around that time.

Last night I had a dream that there was a real Unicorn running around my backyard :) Not a FiM-style one, but a real-life one (huh... real-life Unicorn, what an idea... :J ). It looked exactly like a horse, just a little bit smaller (a small horse, so it might be a pony, but it wasn't so "fat" as real ponies are), and it has got a horn at the top of its head. I wonder what that could mean. And why it was a real-life Unicorn instead of some FiM-style Unicorn... :P

Edited by SasQ

There is this nightmare that I had as a child that still from the night I had it, remains a terror from my childhood past. I could remember it as a door in the end of a downward staircase that when I came close to it, closed itself up making a sound that ended the nightmare instantly, and outside of the nightmare I would hear that sound again repeating itself as a kind of a single heartbeat stroke in my brain.

Another strange nightmare that occured more than one time was one that I also remember that I had for the very first time as a child. This dream was about myself getting attracted by a kind of force that was apparently standing in my cellar's attic, I then tried to run for a safe spot to get away from this thing but then I was like screw it and I let my body get attracted by this force waking me up instantly.

Today, I still have some strange nightmares and dreams but are forgot most of them...

I would have to agree with you on the dream being Awesome. Does sound freaky, but still awesome non the less.

I do wonder what goes on through your thoughts but apart from that, I'm guessing that each of them is reflecting on how you see your own life maybe. This is just a guess considering I don't actually know you in anyway xD

Could even have something to do with guilt or some sort of depression. Then again I would like to know the "NSFW" part but guessing by that it might of just been a rough night

Another question would be what would happen if it happens again?

I do like this sort of topics but it's hard to figure stuff out xD

Guess I would also suggest the Dream Dictionary as it's better for the dreamer to take a look instead of somebody else :3

Honestly, the vivid dreAms are commonplace for me.

I have a lot of strange dreams, but I end up forgetting what happened in them (probably for the best).  There are a few that I still remember, the strangest one was where my 11th Grade Pre-Cal teacher locked me up in some old mansion (like something out of Scooby-Doo) and I was forced to dissect something.  One was my cat who had been killed two months prior, and the other....was a Saab.  A silver mid-00's 9-3 like this.  

2003-2007_Saab_9-3_2_--_01-13-2010.jpg

And I had to dissect it with surgical tools. I chose to dissect the Saab. After that, I was in some kind of Atari game or something, then I woke up.

Strange dream.

Wasn't really a nightmare, but was just very vivid and strange. I was in the upper floor of a white New England style house on a bright sunny day. It was the type that has a couple stories and is very box like. Anyway, I walk down the wooden stairs on the side of the house. (Left side if you are looking at it from the street) I descend the stairs and to my right(the street's left) I find a graveyard and all the markers are made of sandstone along with some decorations of the same material. I walk through a part of it, but soon I realize that the graveyard is sunken in about a foot and a half and at street level where the street should be there was an open air food court that bordered the property. It curved away and had a concave face that extended a bit over the customers that were walking and dining. I thought it was kinda disrespectful to have it there and climbed up on the sidewalk. At that point the dream ended.