Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

Ohh you should see the Derpy inspired Unicorn pony I made, I'll give you a sneak peak at Spin Top

Posted Image

MAH. LAWD. Amazing work. I love it.
  • Brohoof 1

Not as weird as my dreams,just yesterday I had a dream where the forums was an actual place (Like Ary's fanfic) but for some reason I wen't crazy and tried to kill everypony, and then dropped to the ground and rolled in a circle shouting "RRRRRRRR I'm a CARRR"

but your dream, for some reason while reading it I had deja vu (<-- probably spelled wrong)

Edited by Pinkazoid

*feels left out because he can't remember his dreams*

I don't normally remember my dreams, to be honest. I just happened to remember that one.

My dreams are very bizarre when I actually remember them and a few years back I had about a month of time in which I had three or four dreams in which I killed people. (I knew most of them.) The only dreams that really stay with me are the ones that scared me at the time, I killed people in, or the ones I wrote about in a dream journal for my Psychology class.

Killing Dream #1

I was in the kitchen making myself some oatmeal. I took it out of the microwave and put it on the counter, then my little sister came downstairs. Instantly, I dumped some poison in the oatmeal and told her that I made her some oatmeal. She ate it and died and I was incredibly happy.

I was horrified that when I woke up I was still happy because I love my little sister.

Killing Dream #2

E and I were at a museum. Then we noticed J and a few other guys following us. We run away and are suddenly outside running towards the museum with J and co. chasing us. We were running as fast as we could, but J kept getting closer. Finally we got into the building and ran through a bunch of dinosaur skeletons until we reached the gift shop where we hid. After a while, we stopped hiding and I began to look through the plastic dinosaurs in a bin. Then J showed up and chased me around a display a few times with a knife. He eventually caught me, but before he could do anything I stole his knife and killed him.

This dream didn't bother me as much as the first one because J was a jerk and I only killed him out of self defense, but... Yeah...

I can post others if anyone is interested, but if not I won't bother typing them up.

ok just to start off with. the dream i would like to share with you guys is about some of the people from the forums ok so here goes: me and kaborer was walking down the street and suddenly we heard over the radio that the U.S.A had declared war on Russia. they had agreed on having the war i Europe (or more specifically in skandinavia and yes i do know that sounds crazy thank you very much :ph34r: ) what was i thinking about???? ohhh right the dream. well and then we decided to go to a save place like a telephone-stall it turns out to the Tardis from Dr.who and the tardis than takes us to the future. it the future everything looks a lot like fallout (yes the Fallout the game) we find our future self's. and as it turns out fald0 and RKA have combined forces and are now trying to defend the human race against the mutant robots (oh yer in the future they are mutant robots) so we join ourselves in the fight. and of course the humans win

(oh right before i forget here is a list of who was also in my dream)

• Jokuc
  • lowfatenvelope
  • rainy days
  • rainbow dashie
  • tom the diamond
  • sunnymilk

I ran screaming up a chocolate hill, brandishing a yardstick like it was a spear, and impaled an ox.

It doesn't get weirder than that.

I have dreams from time to time, some disturbing, and some VERY disturbing. There was one where I literally cried myself awake... it was not a good day. Recently though I haven't had many "you are executed by _" or "sell your soul" type dreams though, so I guess that is a plus. Recently I had a pretty awesome one where me and this girl (who I was familiar with) went to a school that looked normal, but then we saw this plaque "In Remembrance", then everyone just dissipated, a voice telling us to run, and then wraiths chasing us and a huge fucking closed gate, you know for convenience. Well eventually we got out, then had a heavy make out session on a bench in a forest in the middle of fall. My favorite part was the last part :P

Edited by Whiteshade

I had weird dream last night that I was walking home when I see all these people running around (and it's really dark outside) and there is this one dude chasing everybody so I keep on walking but then he sees me and starts give chase I run for few blocks then I meet a guy that resembles the "Rock" Johnson and he said he would take me home so now I follow him and for some reason I don't see the weird dude chasing me anymore. Anyways than me and JOhnson end up at one end of a freeway and there is no way to get across except to have a car so he helps me climb up to the top of parking garage that happens to be near by then on the top there we find a volkswagon bug now this is where its gets really weird! Once we hop in he starts driving like an insane race car driver and we end up on this track (which is supposedly the freeway and all the sudden the car turns into a ferrari and were goin like 300 mph and the freeway is starting to shrink to the point that all the other cars fall off and were just left. An now the freeway is doing loop de loops and crazy turns and jumps. Finally at this last big jump I thought "Yes I'm gonna get home!" but no. We instead end up on and orange track and we driving around all these crazy looking cars and we end in another race?! Then at the end (it was just for few seconds) we got 8th place out 15 and there was this weird guy with a monkey saying "You did a great job!" "How would you like to join hot wheels?" and I was like "Da fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?" then it ended

I left out some stuff but thats only because I couldnt remember it.

Edited by Danger Dash

I've had a couple of dreams that I will not talk about due to them being absolutely disturbing and disgusting. I have had some cool dreams though like when I was in a metal band and was playing on a huge stage. I then got woken up for school and was irritated.

My god, why are my dreams so disturbing? I've actually dreamed of killing,murdering and other atrocious things. Sometimes my perception of dreams actually interferes with actual memories.

Last night, I was In a silent hill esque world with Zoey and Francis. We went into this shack and there was a doll with a knife in it that turned giant. We killed it. With fire.

Then, we went into this random left 4 dead esque city with zombies everywhere, then I gained the powers of a hunter. I could jump to the top of buildings. So fun.

Anyways, then we went on these bob sleds down a mountain and aliens attacked. Oh, and we went drag racing.

Yep.

Seems like all my dreams are epic at first... Then they're just... Weird.

One time i had a dream where a psycho clown was attacking me but when he hit me with his chainsaw i appeared in just a white nothingness and i thought i was dead until a man made ENITIRELY out of organs grabbede and threwe to the groud covering me in gore. Some got in my mouth but it tasted like candy so u continued eating it and mext thing i knew i was lying in bed and my family was looking at me like i was retarded and i tried to speak but instead i barked like a dog. After that my family members all beat me until i blacked out. I woke up in a forest where Celebi (yes the pokemon) told me that it was my destiny to sacrifice myself to the darkness to save the world. Then i woke up. I am horrified of my mind. Its rather disturbingly exciting, actually. And dont get me started on a rather NSFW dream, I was like 10 o_O

I had a weird dream today, which is like:

I was driving around a desolate building (although it looked GTA IV-esque in my mind, which is unusual) with my "new car"(which it reads Mazda RX-7X, in which I have never heard or seen of it IRL) and I pulled over to stop and try to impede a random man trying to slap his son for no reason, which I did, only to find out that both he and his son dissapeared as soon as I grabbed him. It felt akward for me and decided to drive off in the rain, trying to forget things.

So yeah. That would be my weird dream I had last night. :wacko:

Last night I had one where there were large frogs (maybe toads) everywhere and I was trying to get a picture of one when a bunch of kids ran into the field (well, kind of desert-like terrain, but I'll stick with field) and started stomping on all of them. They were pretty big, softball size for the smaller ones and the one I was most fascinated by was all puffed up to the size of a soccer ball.

Lately i have been having dreams where i meet my dad (my parents are recently divorced and i live with my mom)

in these dreams we go somewhere together, in real life i really enjoy those moments with my dad but in my dreams everything goes wrong and I seem to dissapoint him and these little journeys seem to end badly... i don't like those 'dreams' :(

Ok, so I had just watched the Dark Knight. And I had fallen in love with teh Joker. That night I dreamed I was walking down my hall and the Joker popped up outta no where and pinned me to teh wall by my neck and was all like " Why so serious?!?!?! " And then he started saying something about cake and pie, then I woke up on the floor of the hall .... It was scary ...

I've had a lot of strange dreams and this is one I had last night.

I get pushed from behind and I fall into a forest and my brother is with me. We wandered around and talked for a bit before some crazy dude with a spear jumps out of some bushes. I fight him and get his spear and he runs away (my brother does nothing). We find a dirt path and a guy with a jeep tells us that people attack each other in this forest and he drives away. We try and chase after him but he gets away so we keep walking down the path. Next we find a place that looks like were Fluttershy keeps her chickens and we go in there and it's bigger on the inside. Then I woke up.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I just had a weird dream last night. I was sitting in my classroom, and then suddenly, a crockpot (slow cooker) appeared on my desk. I moved it to the other side of the room, but when I got back to my seat, a little mini cockpot appeared on my desk. I decided I was hungry, and I put something I can't remember into it. Then, the slow cooker became a fondue pot and grew in size. It spurted hot oil on the carpet which soon lit on fire. I yelled out that the rug was on fire, but none of my classmates or even my TEACHER cared enough to look over. The fire then began doing strange things. It spread under my desk, and created shapes of the mane six's cutie marks. Then, the bell rang to go to our next classes, but I remembered that I had to reherse a play with my sister in the gym. The special ed teacher stopped me, and I tried explaining everything. Then, like 15 minutes later, he let me carry on, and I started walking towards the gym.I noticed that the school was strange. Instead of stairs, there was a giant fire pole. I slid down it, instead of going in the elevator like the other students were now allowed to do. I soon got to the gym only to find that my sister was not there. I panicked for a while, then I woke up. Weird dream, huh?

Edited by Soarin Pie

I had the worst dream last night. For some reason, I had 3 brothers and a sister, none of whom exist in real life. I was also physically disabled, which also isn't true in real life. Anyway, what happened... My parents and I were going on a two-day tour to various buildings and things around this garden. And then we saw that there was a fireworks display. So we went to go see it. And the way they were setting off fireworks was a lot like a dynamite plunger, so it was very dangerous. Then, somewhere near one of the plungers, the sidewalk caved in. There was a child who fell into the cave-in and died. It was my sister, who was 2 years old. My family was devistated. Shortly after, my dad left, without a trace. My mom tried to keep things together, but they just fell apart. Then, I came home one day, and everything was dark. She was packing everything up. Like, everything - all the furniture and appliances, literally, everything was gone. I walked in on her packing, and I asked what she was doing. She didn't say anything. I asked her if she was leaving. She didn't say anything. She just gave me this pained look. She wouldn't talk to me, but I knew she was going to abandon us too. And I kept asking her questions. How are the rest of us going to get by. My one brother, who wasn't living with us, has enough kids of his own, and couldn't possibly take care of us, too. My one younger brother, about 10, had severe mental disabilities and my other brother was 4, a handful just on his own. I was disabled, and couldn't go upstairs, which was where most of the house was, and where both boys slept. And being disabled, I could barely take care of myself, much less my two brothers. I didn't have a job, I didn't have any money, and we didn't even have any of our furnishings or appliances. We didn't even have any food. I kept asking my mom why she was doing this. I kept asking her how we could possibly survive. She didn't say anything. She just looked at me. Then she left.

It was such a terrible dream, and I woke up crying. That's really more awful than it is weird, I know. But I had to get it off my chest. Now that I'm going back through the story, though, I'm seeing where my brain, like, made connections from my day, yesterday, and worked them into the story. Which, kinda disturbs me that my brain worked reality into an effed up story like that. Anyway, I feel a bit better, now, having said that.