Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your weirdest dreams and nightmares

Flow

I had a lucid dream (the best kind) where I was a god and I renamed Earth after everypony's favourite fictional world. I had a castle in the mountains. Then, for whatever reason, somepony tried to assassinate me. I woke up after my guards caught the assailant and sent him to the moon.

Dreamed last night that I was in a CoD-style game but it was GI Joe versus Cobra. I find a guy with his back turned to me and I unload my gun into the back of his head. Just like bad memories I have of Call of Duty, he doesn't die. In fact, he turns around and taunts me saying that he didn't die because of his helmet. I shout that never stopped people from dying in Call of Duty before! (I was very aware that I was in some sort of modded Call of Duty game).

I blame the Hub - watched GI Joe waiting for ponies.

Has anyone else ever had a dream that they were underwater but could still breathe? I did. I had a dream I was drowning, but I could still breathe but it felt like I was underwater. It was really neat until someone pulled me out of the water. I'll never forget that dream.

My favorite (but weirdest) dream I can remember is after I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist. Ed, Al, and I were in some parking lot and we were surrounded by cars, so I threw a stick at one of the cars and we ran for it. I dunno what happened to Al, but Ed and I were blasting some guy from Bakugan with water guns while we were hanging from a ferris wheel. I woke up and I was so confused. xD

I dreamed that my house exploded once. Then again, my dreams are always filled with explosions so it wasn't anything too special.

(edited)

I dreamed that my house exploded once. Then again, my dreams are always filled with explosions so it wasn't anything too special.

Looks like you have a serious case of this

I had a random/deep dream yesterday, loosely tied to the MLP episode "Sweet and Elite". For some reason, I had a room booked for me on the 86th floor of some fancy hotel, so after eating breakfast, I went down to the lobby. In elevator car 4, the buttons were weird, there was only 1, 2, 86, 87, 89, and 90 as buttons, idk where all the other floors went :P. Anyways, I arrive in the lobby, and I look out, and Queen Elizabeth II just happens to get out of the fancy limo I'm staring at, and I'm like wtf, then I realize there's a huge crowd, as well as assets everywhere, and I overhear the receptionist whisper "all clear" on some type of radio. Anyways I don't really like crowds so I go back to the 86th floor. I look down and QEII is is still waving and stuff and getting photos taken, then I look out the opposite window, where there were Arabian parents playing with their children on a soccer field. Weird thing was, the field was fenced in...with barbed wire, which was somewhat disturbing... Anyways I finish dinner in the lobby, and I go in this elevator with this black guy in a suit and tie. I'm thinking "serious guy is serious", then I realize its elevator car 3, not 4, and the guy gets off at the 82nd floor. Anyways he goes in this room, and I read the sign on the gold door. "Global Relations - U.N. Diplomats Only". I feel really awkward so I get into car 4 and go back to my floor, and for some reason my friends are right there in the hall. Anyways we decide to party and go to the 83rd floor, where there was a wicked DDR machine or something. Anyways, I pick the song Alex S. - Hammer, and it turns out it was super aggro, and also resembled Sander Van Doorn's Riff in a way. My friends starts falling behind and he yells to turn the machine off. Then I yell back "I can't, the bass is too strong, it won't turn off", so then we just run to the elevator and go back to the 86th. On the 86th all the fancy sirs and madams are in the hallway because they got woken up by the loud bass, (yes 3 floors, that's how epic the bass was), and this guy was like "I say, where is that dastardly loud noise coming from?" in a posh voice ofc. Then I run to my hotel room, then I'm like "shit, im in so much crap now", then I woke up.

When I dream, either I remember nothing or I remember almost every detail. The latter usually holds true for my nightmares, but this dream I had yesterday I can remember as well, as you see.

-snip-

Well at least I know I'm not the only person who has cried themselves awake before Edited by Whiteshade
  • Brohoof 1

One time I was being chased by a giant baby, kinda like the kind in Tom & Jerry. After that, my Barney toy (flinstones) was destroying my house. Like, what?

I had a dream where I was a soldier ready to fight in combat (I had watched the Omaha Beach scene from Saving Private Ryan just a few minutes before sleep) but everything was like CoD; every time I killed a guy, I got 50 XP, and I was even fighting on the map "Invasion" from MW2 with an AK-47 :P.

I had a dream last night where the entire New York Mets team were trying to kill David Wright and I foiled their plans.... somehow?

it was a long time ago i dreamed something. But it is a dream I never will forget! its about me in a small house and a bear coming to my little house and asks if i am home :wacko:

I had a nightmare where the spirit of dead Twilight Sparkle was to be left alone, due to most likely having no friends after dying :( (She was bitter for some reason, so that seems logical. Poor Twiley.....), and some kid accidently disturbed her spirit, but I just happened to be in the room when it happened, and she thought that it was me, so the following night (In dream days), she started saying something to me while I was in bed like "I see that you woke me up when I didn't want to...." in a calm way. Then I see her spirit right next to mah bed, and starting to get nervous, I closed mah eyes, then I open them to see her staring straight into mah eyes, then she yells "DON'T DO IT AGAIN! STAY AWAY FROM ME!", and thats when I woke up :(.

I wish I tried to reason to her in the dream, but she was sooooo angry that I knew she would either haunt me, hurt me, or kill me if I kept trying to get in her way. I feel bad for her, bein' dead and losing all your friends. It must've been very lonely for Twi :(

Ok so I just had a dream where it was the end of the world (as we know it) crazy things were happening horses were eating each other geese and swans were fighting there were zombies I was on a bus trying to get somewhere we stopped at a medical testing place full of insane and physicality deformed people I prayed none of them would sit next to me one did it was actor tony cox who for some reason knew me then this girl came on she had a thing where if u touched her she would litterally come apart also her facial features except for her mouth and hair were gone then I got a envelope containing all my inner dialogue with myself everyone started laughing and trying to get me then I woke up I'm never watching eraser head before going to bed again

I've ahd a dream where me and a few of my friends were trying to kill godzilla. Godzilla was in a sort of big crater with water filled in it in a rainforest, in the middle of it, standing on an island. He breathed fire, and all my friends and i had were Nerf guns. it was pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Last night I had a semi-pony related and time traveling dream.

In my dream, I was back in the 1980s at some school gym for a comic book convention. I had with me a whole bunch of MLP:FiM generation 4 stuff. I was in line for an autograph table when it was my turn to walk up. Before getting my stuff signed, a teenage girl saw my stuff and started talking to me, and since it was the 80s she had like big poofy hair and neon colored clothes. She says something like "Hey, you like My Little Pony? I didn't know guys were into that." I was a little bashful and said something like "Yeah, I don't try to go by what society tells me what to like. There's a bunch of guys I know who are into it too."

Instead of being all freaked out she's like "Oh that's really cool. It's nice to see you express yourself like that." We talked a little bit more and by this time I had to get going for some reason so I asked the girl "Hey, since I gotta go now, would you like to sign my stuff?" She agreed and signed it. I rushed off and when I looked at the signature it read "Lauren Faust."

[media=]

[/media]

So you're welcome bronies. I inspired Lauren Faust as a teenager in my dream world.

Edited by Doctor XFizzle

(edited)

Weirdest dream that I've ever had lasted two whole, fleshed out, freaking years in the dream world. Everyone in the world had turned to these reptilian-human hybrids, and the dream dealt with how people reacted over a two year period, with me somehow leading them.

Let's just say, after I eventually woke up, I've been suffering from phantom-limb-syndrome for my tail ever since. :blink:

(Literally the first thing I said when I woke up was: WHERE IS MY TAIL?!)

Edited by Brisineo

My dream may sound weird, but it is the most scary experience of my life, so lets begin :)

It started out that i was in a small room, almost like a closet, jam packed with many other people of all ages, size, race,

etc. I could feel the building i was in swaying side to side, and i was getting sick from the motion. I was in there for maybe

5 minutes, and the door started to open slowly, letting in a small sliver of light, increasing into a wide beam, blinding me

because my eyes weren't used to it. Once my eyes finally adjusted, which took quite a while because my eyes don't like the

light, i saw a short, green, goblin-like creature. It had red spiked coming off of its back, and it had long fingernails that

struck me more as claws.It was covered from head to toe in rough, green, scales, almost like a dragons, but worse. It had many

more behind it, and it reached in and grabed me, pulling me out into a hallway, almost looking like a small motel room.

Directly to my left was a small table with a brightly lit lamp on it, which only one thing struck me as weird with it, it

wasnt even pluged in. the room was very drty, and i could see splotches of blood on the wall and floor. As they drug me out

into the larger part of the room, i saw to my right a window and a door. Infrount of me was a rack of oldstyle weapons like

swords, maces, and a very large axe, probobly 4 foot tall. Out of the window, saw many more towers, streaching in every

direction possible, and i then figured out why i felt it swaying, i was toewards the top of a very large skyscraper. As many

people would describe it, it looked as if the sky was on fire, it was very red, and looked as if it could make the towers

combust into flames at any second. I was being pushed out towards the door, and one rushed foward and opened the door. I

imediately saw what they were doing. They were pushing everyone out of the towers. I could see, very far below, the whole

ground was covered in blood and bodies. They kept pushing me, and i was fighting with all of my might, but it was no use, they

were much to strong for me to even stop for a second. Once my toes were hanging off the edge, and i got a major burst of

verdigo,one of them, most likely the leader of the group, took a club and bashed in the back of my knees, sending me into a

skydive towards the ground. I was falling incredibly fast, and my whole life flashed before my eyes, but right before i hit

the ground, you guessed it, i woke up.

Now, i dont know how many times i have had this dream (countless times) and i dont know what it means, but it is very scary,

and i wake up in a cold sweat each time.