camsterman101

Do you ever drink hot water?

Hello all, good Monday night!

Recently I have been drinking hat water instead of cold water, mostly because it is cold outside and apparently it is better for you. I think I may stick with it, for reason it makes water more enjoyable, weird to say but for some reason it make drinking it more enjoyable..

So, do you ever drink hot water? Shoot an answer below!

Here is an interesting article on this: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/12-unexpected-benefits-drinking-hot-water.html

Thanks!

I never drink hot water, it just doesn't taste as good as when it's lukewarm/chilled to me. :/ The cold generally doesn't affect me that much anyway, so the extra heat isn't really needed in my case.

Interesting article, though... I may have to reconsider on this. 

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

That list... I wonder where their sources of information are from.

Anyway, I don't. Hot/warm water tastes horrible. I prefer ice-cold water.

Nope. I can't drink it. It's gross!

I've drank it a few times, but blah. Ice cold water please!

Badges

Not unless I'm in the bathtub. But that's dangerous anyway so I no longer do it. I used to also drink pool water. Disgusting. One of the most horrible experiences was my mother putting salt in water to get rid of my sore throat. It was revolting.

I use to when I was younger, it disgusted me but I was told it was very good for you, so I did it.

Edit: Well shit, after reading some of the benefits I might start drinking it again. Add some lemon juice to it and it shouldn't taste too bad

Edited by Kurai

Only when I'm drinking a fruit smoothie.  We have a Vitamix and use it constantly to make smoothies.  But they're so friggin cold.  It hurts.  I don't why, but the cold pain is so much worse than a milkshake or even a store bought smoothie.  So, I often get a cup of hot water and take little sips in between smoothie gulps.  It actually works like magic to counter/prevent cold pains.  Otherwise, I prefer cold drinks, even when it's cold outside.  I've never been a hot beverage kind of person.

Badges

Sometimes I drink the water in the shower lol

....I get thirsty in there...

That is strange. I only have hot water with hot chocolate or instant coffee.

Hot water makes me feel sick. I can't drink that unless I have a sore throat.

There are no drinks that I drink warm/hot. Water is certainly no exception, it isn't refreshing unless it is cold.

That sounds groas. I'll drink room temperature water in the cold, but I won't drink it hot. I've had to drink hot water outside from the water fountains in the summer :1.

Nope, can't say that I do. Even in winter I prefer cold water. Although maybe I'll try to drink hot water next time I have a cold...

i like drinking the cool water but sometimes i drink hot water when becoming sick and having a cold  :)

Edited by knuckles

I've had hot water during summer only because the sun made it hot, but I'm typically drinking cold water.

Badges

I don't really drink water at all, lol.

I just don't like to drink it, I want yummy tastes of what I drink c:

Well alright, sometimes I drink water but it is always cold. Warm water feels so weird to drink, no thank you.

Badges

I Kinda drink hot water now although it burns my lips but yea I drink hot water its weird but it tastes nice

Wow, there this some one besides me that likes there water hot! I thought I was the only one. I start with room temp water but tried it hot out of the coffee machine at work one day and liked it. I don't like it cold unless it is really hot out. I also like to drink protein shacks hot. it makes it more like a meal that way.

Hot water with salt, if I burn or cut anything in my mouth. <_<

It soothes. (@_@)

That said, for hydration, I prefer room temperature.

Why not? Sometimes when it's cold, and i don't want to consume anymore tea or coffee and do want to break down the itch in my throat, hot water is actually good.

Badges

I only drink hot water if it needs to be mixed with a drink.