Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stormgiggle's Competitive Counting Game

Gatekeeper Giggle

The object of this game is quite simple. Instead of everyone counting towards a common goal, everyone has their own separate counts. The poster with the highest count is winning! Have fun!

Two simple rules:

• If you ninja someone, the person who got their count ninja'd goes back to zero!
  • I'll pop in from time to time and randomly subtract and add to your counts!

7!!!!!!!

It has come to my attention that some commoner referred to as 'The Crimson Cross' refuses to bow to his new king. Anyone who deals with this rebel shall receive the handsome reward of... Well, actually, I don't have anything to offer, so I guess they'll get nothing. I'm not the OP, so I don't have those god powers of count manipulation... Looks like your safe for now, Crimson. But I shall not let these acts of defiance stand!

It has come to my attention that some commoner referred to as 'The Crimson Cross' refuses to bow to his new king. Anyone who deals with this rebel shall receive the handsome reward of... Well, actually, I don't have anything to offer, so I guess they'll get nothing. I'm not the OP, so I don't have those god powers of count manipulation... Looks like your safe for now, Crimson. But I shall not let these acts of defiance stand!

But I am the OP of this thread, 42, and your hubris in naming yourself king has greatly angered me. Allow me to show you TRUE power! 

-3@FortyTwo42

+1@Concerto Dusk

+3

But I am the OP of this thread, 42, and your hubris in naming yourself king has greatly angered me. Allow me to show you TRUE power! 

-3@FortyTwo42

NOOOOOO! I'm sorry! I shall give up my self-proclaimed king-ness if such actions destroy my count. Nothing is more important than the count! NOTHING!

5!!!!!

So, how am I going to deal with Crimson's defiance now...