camsterman101

"Dew" you drink soda?

Do you drink Soda?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Drink Soda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

My aunt is always saying how bad Soda is..

So I have been weening off of it

How about all of you guys?

Do you drink soda, if not: Why not?

Throw your answer below!

I drink way too much Pineapple-flavoured Fanta and Grape-flavoured Fanta.

"Dew" you drink soda?

That pun... it.. it's so...

I don't really drink that much soda myself, both for health reasons and because I'm fine with the taste of plain water (love it more than I should... :wub: ) I still like it though, especially the fruity varieties. ;)

I try certain brands that are better health-wise than the standard fare. But I do like a soft drink from time to time.

Badges

I drink a lot of soda, so yes. Mostly coke or pepsi, along with dr pepper and mountain dew. I don't drink orange soda that much, but I love orange soda. I dew I dew I deewww.

I used to all the time, but I've been keeping myself off of it for quite a while. If any, it'll be once every few weeks, and that's because somebody bought some for me. I'm trying to see how long I can go without any. Right now, I think I've gone the longest, which is about 3-4 weeks. I might drink this one can I've got tomorrow and restart my challenge on New Years, to see if I can go without any for a whole year.

I tend to go for Coke or Pepsi if it's around but I prefer Dr Pepper or Root Beer. It's so addicting that I routinely give it up for Lent.

Badges

I drink water. When I go to my friend Chris's house, I drink lemonade because they have a large supply of it. But never soda/pop. I guess I never really enjoyed the feeling of carbonated liquid. It usually gives me a stomach ache.

Edited by Pomfritter

I drink way too much soda.. even knowing how bad it is. The type of soda I drink always changed.. sometimes its Dr. Pepper.. other times it's Mtn. Dew.  :blink:

Yes, I love soda.

It is very bad so I hardly ever do drink it.

Yes I drink soda but I prefer ones that aren't diet nor are sweetened with high fructose corn syrup. I'm talking about the ones that uses cane sugar.

I do, but not often. My favorites would be Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, and any variant of Fanta.

Badges

I drink  about 4-6 cans of diet coke a day, I don't like my soda too sweet any more and i'm a more of a cola flavor person then any thing else.

Yes I drink soda but I prefer ones that aren't diet nor are sweetened with high fructose corn syrup. I'm talking about the ones that uses cane sugar.

I prefer it  w/o high fructose corn syrup too. Problem is, the U.S. is the only country(that I'm aware of) that uses it in almost everything. In the U.K.(along with other countries), most sodas have cane sugar.

I drink soda (Coke or Root Beer by preference)  As to why it is bad for you.  IIRC, a 12 oz can has the equivalent of 6 spoons of sugar, caffeine, & phosphoric acid (I think) which will rot your teeth.

Yes I do drink soda. My favorite is Sprite.

Badges

I drink Dr. Pepper like everyday I can't function without it ^^'

I only drink soda if it compliments the food i'm eating.

Other than that, I stay away from it.

I do drink soda, but not always willingly. Sometimes it's either nasty mineral tap water or vanilla coke.

Yes, I drink Coke, Cherry coke, Pepsi, and Cherry Pepsi. Oh, and occasionally flavored Mountain Dew.