Do you drink Soda?  

158 users have voted

1. 1. Drink Soda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

"Dew" you drink soda?

That pun... it.. it's so...

I don't really drink that much soda myself, both for health reasons and because I'm fine with the taste of plain water (love it more than I should... :wub: ) I still like it though, especially the fruity varieties. ;)

• Brohoof 4

I used to all the time, but I've been keeping myself off of it for quite a while. If any, it'll be once every few weeks, and that's because somebody bought some for me. I'm trying to see how long I can go without any. Right now, I think I've gone the longest, which is about 3-4 weeks. I might drink this one can I've got tomorrow and restart my challenge on New Years, to see if I can go without any for a whole year.

• Brohoof 1

I drink water. When I go to my friend Chris's house, I drink lemonade because they have a large supply of it. But never soda/pop. I guess I never really enjoyed the feeling of carbonated liquid. It usually gives me a stomach ache.

Edited by Pomfritter

Yes I drink soda but I prefer ones that aren't diet nor are sweetened with high fructose corn syrup. I'm talking about the ones that uses cane sugar.

I prefer it  w/o high fructose corn syrup too. Problem is, the U.S. is the only country(that I'm aware of) that uses it in almost everything. In the U.K.(along with other countries), most sodas have cane sugar.

• Brohoof 1