camsterman101

"Dew" you drink soda?

Do you drink Soda?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Drink Soda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

I drink a lot of Mountain Dew but lately I've been trying to cut back and I've been drinking more water

I do. I don't care if it's bad for me. Everything tasty, fun or enjoyable is harmful nowadays it seems.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I have been drinking some lately because we are out of tea :(

Badges

i love soda i like coke (i hate pepsi) i like grape crush Dr.Pepper Mt.dew and seirra mist 

dr. pepper is 100% my favorite drink ever tbh

Badges

Dr Pepper is awesome, otherwise Cherry Pepsi.

(oh yeah, and I hate the taste of the regular ones. Diet/Zero is usually okay xP)

Yeah, I drink them. I try to limit how often and try healthier alternatives, though.

Badges

I dislike soda. I don't like all that sugar going through my system. But back when I drank soda, my favorite was Dr.Pepper.

Edited by ThatAwkwardBookworm

Yeah, but I almost never do. I can't even remember the last time I had soda. I usually just drink water.

I heard you like Mountain Dew and Doritos, so we made Dewritos so you can buy even more products and eat them.

Meanwhile, I'll be over here, only drinking water because I'm poor.

• Brohoof 1

I don't drink soda much anymore. My main drinks consist of water, citrus green tea, iced tea, and ginger ale.

If I drink soda, it's usually at a restarant, and I typically tsick to the dark colas there with a preference to RC Cola.

• Brohoof 2

Of course, and if you thiink just because its bad for you you'll not drink it, buddy, you're gonna haave a bad time.

I don't drink soda as much. I stick to teas and juices. Ocassionaly I'll drink an orange soda but not too often.

I only drink Dr. Pepper. I have drank other sodas, and my least favorite honestly is Coke. Really flat, and really bland, in my opinion.

I try to avoid soda though.

I've tried to drink less soda when possible. I still like Sprite and (Mexican) Coca-Cola :nom:.

I used to drink a lot of soda, but over the summer I cut it out completely to help with my diet. It was a good 2 or 3 months before I had soda again, and I've been having it more recently because of the holidays and such, but once the New Year rolls around it's getting kicked right back out. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes but not very often, it is usually if I get a combo at a restaurant or it is a holiday or something. I drink beer and wine more often than I drink soda and I don't drink those on a regular basis either.

I used to when I was younger (Coke and Sprite), but now I almost never drink soda.

I drink quite the variety of soda. Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Grape soda, Mountain Dew (Code Red), Orange soda, Coke, Pepsi (love Cherry Pepsi), and Sprite.

I love soda. for years it used to be dr pepper, but for some reason, it switched to pepsi.

I don't like soda, I prefer to drink water, tea, coffee or juice.

Badges

Since like a month or two ago, I have stopped drinking them almost entirely. It's pretty much so I can drink more healthily, because I drink a lot. A lot. I will drink more when I have finished losing weight. Not enough to gain it all back, of course, but more.