"Dew" you drink soda?

camsterman101

Do you drink Soda?  

158 users have voted

1. 1. Drink Soda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

Nah, that stuff (soda) is gross. I actually call it "sugar-poison" if I want to annoy somebody who is drinking it, hehehe...

But yeah, cutting soda out of my diet is probably one of the best things I ever did.

• Brohoof 2

I drink  about 4-6 cans of diet coke a day, I don't like my soda too sweet any more and i'm a more of a cola flavor person then any thing else.

ddi u know a single can of diet soda rots your teeth faster than meth and cocain lol.i drink pepsi but alot of mountain dew

Not usually, but I get occasional cravings, and if there's root beer or orange soda to be had, I might have a glass.  I don't mind the unhealthiness or the taste, but the carbonation stings my tongue, so I don't think I'll ever be a regular drinker.

I drink wayyyy too much pop. Mainly Coke, but I'll go with Pepsi if that's available. I like Dr. Pepper sometimes, but only on its own. If I'm eating a meal, I think that the taste of Coke tastes best with it, but Dr. Pepper is good on its own.

• Brohoof 1

Sometime around 2009 I stopped drinking sodas to help me lose some weight. Now, about 6 years later, I can't drink them if I want to. The light sodas like Sprite sting my mouth for some reason, and dark ones like Coke are too heavy and make me really tired after I drink one. Bleh.

When I get the urge for something bubbly and refreshing, I'll have some seltzer, which is plain water with carbonation added. Some think it's weird/gross, and I'll admit it does take some getting used to. A soda drinker will take a sip of this stuff and instinctively look for sweetness, only to be revolted when there is none. Give it a chance for a while though and it'll probably grow on you.

Im trying to phase out soda with tonic water

See above. Try out seltzer. ^^

• Brohoof 2

When I get the urge for something bubbly and refreshing, I'll have some seltzer, which is plain water with carbonation added. Some think it's weird/gross, and I'll admit it does take some getting used to.

Yeah, I started drinking seltzer recently, within the last few months or so. I used to not like it, thought it was gross, but now it scratches that carbonation itch without feeling like I'm drinking syrup. I think the main issue is that, without the sugar from the soda, the carbonation is actually lightly bitter and that's what puts people off. As I've gotten older I've started liking bitter flavors more and more (e.g. I prefer my coffee black now, enjoy grapefruit, etc.) so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Used to drink a lot but now I never really drink them at all, sounds a little silly of me to say since as I'm writing this I've got a class of Pepsi next to me... But this is the first soda I've had this year :P

I rarely drink pop anymore thanks to all the horror stories I was hearing about what it does to your health. 

Every now and then I'll have some with pizza or something, but mainly I'm a water drinker. 

I've been gradually weaning myself off of soda.  I think I drink about half as much as I did a decade ago.  But my favorites are Pepsi, Coke, and ginger ale.  In that general order.  :) 

• Brohoof 2