"Dew" you drink soda?

camsterman101

Do you drink Soda?  

158 users have voted

1. 1. Drink Soda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

I usually drink tea and coffee, so no. If I don't have the time to brew a cup, then I'll pack a Gatorade... though actually I think Powerade tastes better.

If I'm going to drink soda, though, my beverage of choice is IBC Root Beer. That crap is goooooooood.

• Brohoof 1

I used to have a bad addiction to soda, I would drink multiple cans a day. My soda of choice was always Sierra Mist or whatever kind of cirtusy soda I could get. Way back in the day I was hooked on SURGE! Yes I know they've brought it back and you can order it online but I do NOT need to get reobsessed with that stuff... :blink: I've pretty much stopped drinking soda now, except on rare occasions (like a party) where I might splurge and have a little. I have no doubt that ditching the soda is what helped me loose a lot of weight this last year, it's all empty calories and sugar. That being said I think it's fine to have a soda once in a while but like anything else it's important not to overdo it.

I drink a coke a day. Sometimes two. Sometimes none. But I'll take a Mr. Pibb whenever and wherever I can get it!

I drink pop only once in a while, usually on holidays or at the fire at our cottage.

My favorites are Dr. Pepper, Sprite (or similar), and Pepsi.

Usually I just drink water though.

I absolutely love soda  my favorite being mt.dew although i have had to switch to less caffeinated sodas. i was starting to get addicted to caffeine. i would go  throe a 32 pack every 3ish days. terrible for my health.

Whenever I drink soda, I drink either Code-Red Mountain Dew or A&W Root Beer. It's been a rare occasion as of late.

Why? I've been drinking a lot of Lipton Lemon flavored iced tea. That and black cherry Seagram whine coolers.

:P

That pun... it.. it's so...

I don't really drink that much soda myself, both for health reasons and because I'm fine with the taste of plain water (love it more than I should... :wub: ) I still like it though, especially the fruity varieties. ;)

I see what you did there... very funny.

I prefer Wild Cherry Pepsi.

• Brohoof 1

Yes and no.

I don't go out and buy bottles of it to keep around the house. They don't fit into my budget. However, when I go out to eat (say I got get wings with my coworkers) I'll probably order a soda unless I want to keep it cheap and get water. That's really the only time you'll catch me drinking soda. 

• Brohoof 1