"Dew" you drink soda?

camsterman101

Do you drink Soda?  

158 users have voted

1. 1. Drink Soda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

Diet will save you if you don't want diabetus. And of course non-saccharides could be bad for you but I'll take my chances with them instead of loads-o-sugar hurting the ole pancreas. 

g7ulb.jpg

I drink coke and root beer and sprite, ginger ale, and anything else which is 99% High fructose corn syrup and keeps me up shaking in the middle of the night. 

• Brohoof 1

I'll drink pretty much any kind of soda except for the grape flavored stuff, because ew, grape. :|

But my favorites are Pepsi, regular cola, and pretty much anything strawberry, orange, or green apple flavored. There's also this store near me which has fountain drinks that are made by a company called Maine Root and holy crap, the Mexican Cola and blueberry flavors by them are AMAZING.

I occasionally drink soda, but it's mostly because of health reasons that I tend to avoid it(along with tea and coffee).

I mostly just drink water and lemonade.... reason being is that soda, tea, and coffee apparently have stuff in them that makes kidney stones in my body (fun stuff, eh?) and water and lemonade help remove all that stuff that builds up.

Nope, haven't drank any in over a year and a half. I don't really like the taste or how sugary any of them are anymore, as well as them giving me acne breakouts when I did drink them.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, I drink soda.  :) But not as much as I use to when I was younger. I found out how bad they can be, especially with all the sugars and artificial ingredients. But even so, I can't help but at least have 1. I doubt I'll ever be able to quit cold turkey.

I limit myself to 2 sodas a week at most. I usually save them for the weekend; one on Saturday, and one on Sunday. It's even better when you can save it for a special occasion, like movie night or something. For me, nothing beats watching my favorite Saturday night Toonami shows with dinner, soda, and small dessert.  :wub:

I can't drink carbonated drinks. I guess my mouth/throat/tongue are too sensitive. It's actually pretty painful for me (weird, I know). 

At least I don't have to worry about how healthy soda is, I suppose. ^_^' 

I drink soda very infrequently.  Usually during the summer when there's nothing else around.  Dew happens to be one of my favourites.   I like a light slightly lemonade taste but not too sweet.

• 1 year later...

You could argue that my life would a bit more healthy if I never or rarely drank soda. The best I can do is live with the fact that every 100 miles there's a bottle or canin my hand. Do I enjoy it... I think I may have a problem as I could not tell you how much I drink in a month even a year. I will however say that thank God for rednecks inventing Mountain Dew that Pepsi bought in the 50's and made it Mountain Dew. That sweet sweet poison o mine. Still I cannot imagine my life without soda pop. Only that I might me more healthier than I could be.