Do you drink Soda?  

158 users have voted

1. 1. Drink Soda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

Soda is my love.

Soda is my life.

I can mix almost every soda together and I will still like it..

I love all types of soda.. Dr. Pepper, Coke, Pepsi.. The only problem is that it's hard to choose what soda I want because I love all of them.. :(

Usually never drink soda, but I do like it.  Rarely drinking it just makes it that more enjoyable, savoring the sweet taste and whatnot.  

I would consider Dr. Pepper as top tier while everything else follows.

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped drinking the real pops and found a brand that's actually not bad for you and also free of the bad sugars and colour. It's called Zevia and naturally sweetened with Stevia. It's actually pretty great. The root beer flavour is spot on.

I live in (metro) Atlanta, and my old college dorm is in sight of Coca-Cola's jail annex-looking headquarters. Admittedly, I do like my Coke products and rarely drink anything by PepsiCo, but that could just be a function of where I live.

That said, my favorite soda is not made by Coca-Cola or PepsiCo, but by a Jamaican company (link is Walmart but I never buy this at Walmart).

Its a toss up. But I love soda. Its partly the inspiration for my user name but I am trying to ween myself off of it because a lot of different sodas actually cause acid reflux for me. But that doesn't always stop me from drinking my favorite sodas.

I probably drink a little more soda than I should, but I prefer soda with natural sugars over brands that use artificial sweeteners. My favorite brand is Blue Sky. Every now and then, when I go out to eat, I splurge and have a more "mainstream" Coke or PepsiCo soda.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually prefer Coke to Pepsi, but I recently tried Pepsi 1893 and its co-release 1893 Ginger Cola. They were so good I felt like my soul was leaving my body as I drank them. The first one has a fruity, licorice-like flavor (from aromatic bitters) and the Ginger Cola has a nice spicy bite to it. They really took cola to a new (or in this case old) level. I'm gonna load up on both of them.  :sunbutt:

• 2 years later...
(edited)

Used to never drink soda for quite some time.. picked up Bang energy drinks though because of the energy boost it gives me to get through the day. The caffeine content is dangerous enough to have a label warning against consumption if you are under 18, pregnant, taking prescription medication, or have any medical condition, though. Probably shouldn't be drinking it.. but it's zero-cal and zero-sugar so I haven't gained weight like I did when I drank Baja Blast and Monster constantly.

Edited by DuskSong

No. I want to keep my nice teeth please. I drink water only because it can be really good.
And not to forget about the amount of sugar in soda that convert into fat.

The crack in Coca-Cola is tasty though, mmmm! :ticking:

• Brohoof 2