Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Formal Apology To Everyone

IJoinedForPonies

Last week I got a 7 day ban because I accidentally posted the wrong links to a story I published, I meant to put links to my profile and not the material itself. However I guess posting links to my profiles is also against the rules, and I also did not know that my status updates were being broadcast on the side bar of the main forum page, I thought they only showed to people on my friends list. Now it makes sense where the other replies in the past came from, I thought they were from people on my friends list... Anyways, I am not very forum savvy, and I want to apologize to everyone I may have offended who didn't want to see the links to the story I wrote. I wrote the story because of a bet I lost, and had to advertise it on my status on various sites. Again, I did not know the status updates broadcast on the front page, had I known that, I probably wouldn't have done that. 

@@IJoinedForPonies, There's no need to create a thread just for the sake of a universal apology. Additionally, what happens between you and the moderation staff is better off undisclosed. If at any time you feel you need help with something or if you just have questions about the forum or its policies, you can always consult a moderator or administrator for help. It's our job to help in any way we can so that you feel as comfortable as possible here. We know not everyone is forum savvy. :)

Might I also suggest the Global Rules or these handy Help Topics for further assistance.

As it stands, this thread is quite anecdotal in nature and has very little room for discussion, therefore I will be closing it. Personal content such as this would be better suited as a blog entry rather than an actual thread. You can create a blog by clicking on your username at the top of the page, and then selecting 'Manage Blogs.' Again, feel free to consult the links I provided above for any questions you might have, or talk to a staff member and we'll be more than happy to help you out the best we can. Thanks!

• Brohoof 2