Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite time of day?

Wind Chaser

Favorite time of day?  

43 users have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite time of day?

• Early morning (5 AM - 9 AM)
    • Mid-morning (9 AM - 12 PM)
    • Afternoon (12 PM - 4 PM)
    • Evening (4 PM - 8 PM)
    • Night (8 PM - 5 AM)

What is your favorite time of day? What time do you think is your most active? When is the best time for you to work or play?

I personally like the mid-morning the best. I have my peak energy for the day from a few hours after I wake up until the early afternoon. I tire easily, so I like having my stuff done at the right time to ensure the best quality out of my work and ensure the best enjoyment if it's something I enjoy doing.

• Brohoof 1

My favourite time of the day is the afternoon, as you can go out and do stuff more so than any other time of the day. xP

Twilight (Pun not intended) that time of day where it's almost night but still a little of light out. Either that or night, when the moon is bright and directly over you. It's nice for walking around because it's dark still but light from the moon lets you see still.

A point iv'e noted about myself is that i'm always at my finest during nighttime. When everyone is either asleep or are pushing the clock. I become more focused and react faster.

Some people are early birds, morning people - my brain works really slow and i'm really not much help during mornings. It usually starts getting better by noon.

• Brohoof 1

I live for the night! There's (usually) less traffic, the weather's generally cooler, so there's no sun beating down on you, and I personally find that my muse likes to visit at this time and help me write a decent RP post!

Nighttime is my favourite- I like the darkness and quiet it brings, very relaxing to me. ^_^ (I tend to keep myself awake for a lot of it, actually... :P)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 1

I have always been a morning person because I have the entire day to look forward to. I like the early morning air and I'm most productive around 10:00 AM. Besides, the evening is kinda depressing when you think that it puts you one day closer to death.

I like the night time because that's when I have fun!

I usually do some late night roleplaying and play some video games at night. It's especially nice because I don't have to worry about being interrupted. Everyone's asleep! :)

Though I'm hardly ever awake for it, I'd go with early mornings. The world is just so quiet and peaceful shortly before the daily commute begins, with just mostly natural noises, and I love seeing the sun poking up over the hills on a brisk misty morning, it's just picture perfect for me. :D

• Brohoof 1