Doctor XFizzle

52 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Wow. That episode was fantastic. I loved all of the tricks she did with the hoop. And when she got the plate spinning powers too, I was in hysterics! Also Twi with Rarity's hair was great (plus Spike gawking at it.) and seeing the apple family again was sweet too! I also love how granny smith is like madame Foster from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, she's just so rowdy and awesome!

Anyway, hilarious episode! I now love A 20% more

• Brohoof 2

1 thing I obviously noticed. At 1:07, Scootaloo was bowling almost the same way as Coco from the FHFIF 2x02 episode "The Big Lebowski"

Posted Image

This is one of the reasons why I love MLP so much! :wub:

This is probably a little bit late and obvious. But this episode basically disproves the Cmc will ever fight if someone got their cutie mark first. In fact, They were excited and even proud of Applebloom for getting her cutie mark.

This episode was absolutely hilarious! I don't know when I've laughed so much in a very long time. It was just spectacular, and definately one of my favorites for sure! ^_^ And I'm happy to see more background ponies showing up. I especially love Zecora and her silly rhymes, they make me smile all the time ;). I like how Zecora and Applebloom are good friends as well, and I hope to see many more episode with the both of them ^_^. it's also great seeing more important roles for Applejack, as she doesn't get the attention she easily deserves.

It seems they are really going all out this season, as the past 4 episodes have been far better than a lot of the first season. I think they are working more on appealing to us bronies, while still trying to keep the target age interested. It's just amazing how my favorite TV series of all time is now a show aimed for little girls :lol:

" :o MAH SISTERS SPEAKIN' IN FANCY!!!" ~Applejack.

I know right? The quality of these latest episodes is absolutely astounding. Subtle references and truly intelligent comedy help to make this show absolutely fantastic.

This episode, I particularly loved how Applejack really was worried about her sister, generating classic one-liners in the process. Also, more Zecora, who is the best zebra ever. Pinkie Pie was hilarious, with the whole corn cakes thing. Also, I am fairly sure that I day the fully version of Derpy in one of the earlier scenes.

And as always, the voice acting was fantastic, the animation was smooth and beautiful, and the background music for Zecora was really cool. I wonder if I could find a no vocals version. All in all, this is a fantastic episode. I can't say it's my favorite, though. I don't have favorites. Only not favorites. This episode is assuredly not in the not favorite category, though.

This episode was great but...

We STILL don't have a single song in season 2! What the hay people? If it keeps going like this they're going to have to pack them all in at the last minute and turn it into a freakin' musical.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 2

This episode was hilarious!

I don't know if that was the intent, but loud guffaws were the order of the day

"My sister's speaking in Fancy!"

Applejack and Scootaloo had great roles

"Was your zeebra-sense (a)-tingling?"

lol

Pinkie was lovely! And Applebloom fun - and Scootaloo is characterised really well this series

I love the ponies' sense of wonder "Wohhhhhhh!!!", and the fillies gallopping theme tune at the end was great

Seafoam was a wow at the beginning too, always nice to see mah favourite pony! AND SHE SPOKE!!! Tho she did sound rather male... I'm guessing it was Scootaloo's VA?

:) Lupus

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm guessing nobody here can translate what Applebloom was saying when she spoke French?

I can traduce with she said!:)

she said:

1:sacre bleu une autre mark de cutie:sacre bleu (French(from france) expression)-an other cutie mark!

2:Quesque c'est je parle francais?(ya des faute quand elle parle!):what is that I am speaking in french?(not google traducted)

3:tout suite!-RIGHT NOW!

4: dépêcher vous!:Hurry up!(in pluriel)

That all folks!

• 5 months later...

I must say, this episode is a rather interesting one, and I really liked the way the executed the message. I guess Apple Bloom should know better than to rush something that takes time....

Ooor not....

My fave part of the episode would have to be when she starts speaking French :P

Who knew that that's what a French Cutie Mark looked like :lol:

• 3 months later...

Am I the only one that noticed the reference for the movie "The Big Lebowski" in the beginning of this episode? It's at the 1:10 mark when Scootaloo kicks her bowling ball down the lane, and it begins ricocheting all over the alley. 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...