Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bloodlines (SoL/Dark Mystery RP) [Still Recruiting] Now With Updated OOC!

SilverHeart

Sorry for lack of activity. My phone broke, and that's how I do most of my posting here.

Oh that sucks man. Thanks for the heads up though. Hopefully it won't be too long before you can get a new one. Going without s phone these days can be rather difficult.

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

I return! o3o

It's been a long two weeks without internet, but I finally got things reconnected today, so I'm back, and can keep posting as normal again.

Just waiting on a post from Scribblegroove Emerald and Bittersweet it looks like. You guys went easy on me in my absence. :P

Well actually I'm waiting for Gloomfury to post, although I could post before he does. I'll just post tomorrow I guess.

And bittersweet has been absent since 13 February. Not sure how long it will be until he's back.

Edited by Scribblegroove

Well actually I'm waiting for Gloomfury to post, although I could post before he does. I'll just post tomorrow I guess.

And bittersweet has been absent since 13 February. Not sure how long it will be until he's back.

Ah shoot. Has he been gone since the 13th? Thats a shame. Hopefully he'll get on soon.

@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

So for now, just go on without FirstPonySpectre. I'll write Bittersweet leaving the party and going to the hotel separately. This way if FirstPonySpectre comes back, no harm done. If however a month passes or we get a burst in activity and we move more than one day ahead in the RP I'll write Bittersweet out. I feel I should say I don't want to write Bittersweet out, since I enjoy FirstPonySpectre's roleplaying and that's why I'm going to wait a month or until the third day to remove the character.

• Brohoof 1

A heads up, university will start up again for me in a week. Once it does, I'm going to have a lot less free to post here, and I'd likely have to wait until weekends before I have time to write up anything that isn't a quick post. But I'm still very interested in this RP, so you can be sure I'll try to find the time to keep participating! I'll just be a bit slower then. ;)

• Brohoof 2

@@FortyTwo42,

Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure you'll be alright either way, even short posts to keep things rolling is fine, as long as you're still in the game.

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

Silver and I have been talking about rolling things along. We've decided to get the RP moving a bit once Sunset reaches her next destination (the hotel) So we'll be seeing some plot advancement soon. I realize things have been sort of slow, we sort of got held up in the middle of the SOL part when I was away, which kind of grounded the pace a bit. Once this next little segment is over though, we'll be moving on. Remember, there's still lots to discover in this town, sometimes it takes asking questions to the npc's or actively searching in places. We'll usually point these locations out either with OC's actions or making note of the place being odd in some way.

Just to clarify~

On the same note, I don't want to rush things, so we're going to allow certain things in the current situation play out. Like some have ordered food, or will be. Emerald, Aero, Bittersweet and Sunset still need to get to their rooms and settle, and such like that. So the story advancement is coming, but again, there's not going to be anything instant. As the old saying goes. All good things come to those who wait. ;)

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 1

@@FortyTwo42,@@Evilshy, @,  

Just letting y'all know that any of your three characters can be next in line. Logically speaking it would be Dove, but since Poppy ordered three scones (which seems like a lot for one pony) Dove could probably get away with eating one of those.

Sorry. I thought I'd be free earlier this week, but I unexpectedly had to spend some time getting things ready for uni next week. I'm free now, so I should be able to make the post later today, or at least tomorrow.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Evilshy

Good post but there's no one ahead of Belinda anymore. Dove walked off and so did Shadowhide. Or did she actually order and we just skipped the dialogue? 

Edited by SilverHeart

• 3 weeks later...

@@Windbreaker@@FortyTwo42@@Evilshy,@@Scribblegroove, @, @@Gloomfury, @@Golbez,  

I really hate doing these...but I refuse to let this die. I'm tagging each of you to remind you to post. since I can't remember who posted last and who is waiting on who. I feel like I forgot to tag someone but I can't remember who. If you're having trouble posting due to something going on in life, feel free to let either myself or Scribbler know and we'll try to work something out. Also do remember that even short posts are preferable to no posts.

• Brohoof 2

Uni life has been really hectic over the past few days, so I haven't had a good chance to make any posts. But it's calmed down now, so I should be able to make another post shortly! But it'll most likely be tomorrow, since it's late where I am and I'm going to sleep soon.

I'll probably have enough time to make a big, or at least medium size post tomorrow, so would it be okay if, as part of my next post, I say that everypony with Aero, (so Aero, Shadowhide, Sunset, Emerald and Bittersweet) arrive at and enter the hotel? I think it'll help move things along, but I want to make sure everyone's okay with it before I make others' characters do things in my posts.

Edited by FortyTwo42
  • Brohoof 1

Uni life has been really hectic over the past few days, so I haven't had a good chance to make any posts. But it's calmed down now, so I should be able to make another post shortly! But it'll most likely be tomorrow, since it's late where I am and I'm going to sleep soon.

I'll probably have enough time to make a big, or at least medium size post tomorrow, so would it be okay if, as part of my next post, I say that everypony with Aero, (so Aero, Shadowhide, Sunset, Emerald and Bittersweet) arrive at and enter the hotel? I think it'll help move things along, but I want to make sure everyone's okay with it before I make others' characters do things in my posts.

I don't have a problem with it if no one else does.

I understand though. It's a combination of finals and the last week of class because they decided to combine the two weeks to save themselves some money. The stress is piling on. My university is way too cheap.

Just popping in to place a bump for , The only other not mentioned was FirstPonySpectre, but they've been missing for a while, and likely won't see the post either way.

Also I'll be posting for Sunset today. I was waiting on Aero, but I don't think it'll make much difference if I don't anyway. I just want to get things moving. We're at a stand still, and I don't want to see everyone lose interest.

Too much work went into this story to let it go cold, so I'll throw this out here too. Is there any input on your behalves for the story? Are you finding it too slow? Not enough happening? Let us know what you think.

• Brohoof 1