Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bloodlines (SoL/Dark Mystery RP) [Still Recruiting] Now With Updated OOC!

SilverHeart

@@Mentis Soliloquy, @@SilverHeart, @@Hederik, @@FortyTwo42, @@The Elusive Cinder

Hey guys?

Just a small reminder, but when you have a spare moment could you kindly consider starting this up again, please?

Thank you. :)

It's my fault most people are waiting on me. I've been super lethargic lately. If I don't have a post in a few days start reminding me for a post.

• Brohoof 2

Spring is in blossom

I'mma poke this here possum

'tis now the fifth day

I'll be back on Friday

(I delight in making people wince, and there was no spuntaneous wordplay in my mind.)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I understand Discord better now. Causing chaos IS such a wonderful, wonderful thing!

Now let's see if Initial knows the steps of the Zombie Shuffle.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Still opting to wait for @@FortyTwo42's post, as Shadowhide is the only pony I presume likely to interact in any way with Initial after what had happened, if only by merit of adjacency.

I guess it also stands to reason that if any of you don't think you can get another post in, just tell me. I'll go ahead and advance the scene.

Edited by SilverHeart
  • Brohoof 2

Guys, please don't make me get my poking stick out again, I was enjoying this until the slowdown happened.

I "WILL" be hunting for you all actively if I don't see some activity soon.

• Brohoof 2

Still opting to wait for @@FortyTwo42's post, as Shadowhide is the only pony I presume likely to interact in any way with Initial after what had happened, if only by merit of adjacency.

I'll try to get my next post in soon, but I'm going to be rather busy for the next few days unfortunately. Although since Shadowhide's already next to Cursive and interacting with him, I think I'll only need a short post for her response, so I might be able to make it in the next day or two anyway if I keep it short.

• Brohoof 1

Is there still any room here? If so,I'd like to submit my OC Flash Lightning. This sounds like a lot of fun, and mysterious too.

https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/flash-lightning-r413

And some skills he has that only he would know about? Well, he's pretty good at repairing most anything mechanical, but other than that there isn't really anything that isn't covered in his profile page.

• Ziggs

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ziggs-r9614

I currently in another RP, but its ongoing, and it takes place when he is a filly.

Ziggs is 16 in this, not 19 like in the profile. He is a wanderer, and has skill as a marskman. (Its actually his talent), he can hit bolts of magic and other ranged magical attacks from his horn from a solid distance.However, he hasn't refined his skill.

Ziggs hobbies are fishing and reading, but he has a bit of experience with carpentry, and can work with wood and tools quite well

Ziggs can make non-lethal traps at this point, 

He has an education, so he knows algebra, and calculus. He also has good knowledge of History and is particularly fond in military history.

Ziggs is the illegitimate son of a foreign princess. He has more magic to use than normal, and can teleport out of immediate danger about twice. 3 If he really has too, however, he will pass out from over depletion of his magic.

If your thinking he is too OP, the fact is that he can hit from a far, but he cant fight close quarters too well, only having some basic brawling abilities. He is also easily overpowered by larger, and bulkier ponies, especially earth ponies who have worked manual labor their whole lives (like Applejack for instance). He is a fair bit anti-social, and isnt the most tactful pony ever either. Let me know your thoughts.