Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bloodlines (SoL/Dark Mystery RP) [Still Recruiting] Now With Updated OOC!

SilverHeart

@@Windbreaker, @@FortyTwo42, @@Evilshy,@@Scribblegroove, @, @@Gloomfury, @@SilverHeart,

It's been nearly a week and a half since somebody posted anything, seriously?

Guys come on, I know real life comes first and all, I've got my own problems to deal with and all, but if your gonna be away a while the least you can do is say so!

Silver and Cinder have better things to do than chasing people up and worrying about keeping the rp alive!

I am disappointed :/

• Brohoof 3

@@Windbreaker, @@FortyTwo42, @@Evilshy,@@Scribblegroove, @, @@Gloomfury, @@SilverHeart,

Guys come on, I know real life comes first and all, I've got my own problems to deal with and all, but if your gonna be away a while the least you can do is say so!

Silver and Cinder have better things to do than chasing people up and worrying about keeping the rp alive!

Ah well glad to see it isn't just me trying to keep this alive. That said, I know I haven't been posting to the RP. That should change soon. I just finished my finals, and completed all of my classwork after pulling an all nighter. I'll give myself a day or two of rest and then I'll start moving the RP forward....well unless @@Midnight Scribbler, beats me to it.

• Brohoof 2

Ah well glad to see it isn't just me trying to keep this alive. That said, I know I haven't been posting to the RP. That should change soon. I just finished my finals, and completed all of my classwork after pulling an all nighter. I'll give myself a day or two of rest and then I'll start moving the RP forward....well unless @@Midnight Scribbler, beats me to it.

I also want to keep this alive! This RP has had far more effort put into it than any other RP I've participated in, and it really shows since this is definitely my favourite RP so far. It wouldn't have been much longer before I made one of these posts myself to try to get others to post. I probably would've done it by now had Golbez not posted in the RP recently. I can't exactly make any RP posts now because I have the second-last post, and Golbez's post gave me nothing new to react to. But there's a lot of things for most other people to at least make a short post about!

I imagine things will pick up a bit when we get to the dinner. Things are getting a bit dull now with everyone just going to the hotel or somewhere else to prepare. Come on, everyone, let's push on through and get to the interesting parts! Remember that short posts are much, much better than no posts!

• Brohoof 2

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

Firstly, thanks for the encouragement, Golbez and 42. I'm glad you still have some drive to see the story unfold. I was beginning to worry everyone was getting bored and had lost interest.
Silver and I put a lot into it, and still are working on it. We have plans in the works for a second part if we manage to complete this one. (which I hope we do)

Like I've said before, there's plenty to see and do, you just have to be observant, and explore the town more. Now atm, I know we don't really have that option, since there's an upcoming event. I've been trying to get things moving, but it's hard when I'm waiting on posts for days on end. That said, I will be away for a day or two because of a doctor's appointment in another city. However, I do not intend to leave the RP going cold, so I'll try to get a post in before I go, and I'll be checking first thing when I get back.

Let's throw some more wood on this fire, shall we? o3o

• Brohoof 2

Just letting you all know I'm working on my next RP post. But it might be a while before I'm done, because I'm still busy with uni and the post looks like it might be quite a long one. Aero and Shadowhide finally have a chance to be alone with each other, and they have racked up lots of things to discuss with each other, so that'll naturally lead to a very long post! If it really starts taking a while, or the post gets really long, I might make the post in segments.

• Brohoof 1

@@Golbez,

I have been working on my long post, and uni became unexpectedly busy for me this week so I haven't had much time to work on it. However, it's pretty much finished now though, so it'll probably be up in maybe an hour or two.

It is disappointing that no-one else has been posting in the mean-time though. One post a week sounds like a benchline we should all be aiming for, unless of course circumstances are preventing you from making an RP post, but in that case just quickly let us know here! If you're not completely busy, it shouldn't be difficult to once a week make a quick 10-minute post for this RP. If you're really busy, you could even just spend a couple of minutes making a one or two sentence post. It's still a lot better than just posting nothing without giving a reason!

I'll make sure to post again tomorrow. Sorry for my absence, life is difficult sometimes :c. And I'll hold myself to a certain standard of consistency from now on. I feel quite ashamed that I abandoned this RP so easily :s

• Brohoof 2

I can't believe I only just now noticed I accidentally said 'Stormgiggle' instead of 'Shadowhide' in my RP post. It's been up for almost a week and I've proofread it a few times! Stormgiggle is the name of another member on MLP Forums I talk to a lot, and because their names are similar I just accidentally mix them up sometimes. So, if I ever say 'Stormgiggle' in the RP again, it's an accident and I probably meant 'Shadowhide'. This time I'll leave it unfixed so people can see what I'm talking about; the mistake was in the third paragraph, in the first sentence Aero said.

Also, there's been some action in the RP again, so I want to thank everyone for posting here again! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

I do feel quite bad about my lack of posting. I was busy for awhile which prevented me from really thinking about something to post. But after a week or so of that, I felt bad about not posting so I avoided the forums all together cuz I'm weird like that. I had some free time today so I forced myself to post something. Hopefully I can start something to keep Belinda occupied until everybody else is ready for story advancement.

But seriously, I am sorry and I'll do better from here on out.

• Brohoof 1

Silver and I are both happy you're all still interested to keep going. It means a lot to both of us that you're interested. Not to put you on the spot, but we have poured a lot into this one. It's good to see movement again. I know I said this like 3 weeks ago, but this time, hopefully we can make things move along a bit. We're planning to have the story progress soon, so something new will be happening in the next few posts. We just need activity to get there.

Edited by Midnight Scribbler
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Scribblegroove,

Go for it. As long as one other person has posted since the last time you posted, I have no problem with making a post. The only caveat would be if you are controlling two characters, then you can make a post immediately after, so long as its for a different character. 

@@Evilshy

Also you don't need to avoid the forums if you're having trouble posting to this RP, I don't think anyone said that yet.

Anyway, does anyone know what happened to @ or @? They kind of disappeared, I don't believe either mentioned they would be gone.. 

Edited by SilverHeart

Also you don't need to avoid the forums if you're having trouble posting to this RP, I don't think anyone said that yet.

Oh, I know that. It's more of a guilt thing.

• Brohoof 1

I just realized I've completely misinterpreted Golbez's post earlier. When he said '*BANG*', I immediately thought it meant they were shot, and the post made enough sense with that assumption. But thanks to SilverHeart, I've realized it really meant a door slamming in their faces, which made much more sense than a gunshot. Naturally, Aero and Shadowhide would've acted quite differently if it was a door slamming in somepony's face and not somepony getting shot, so I'm going to edit that post to make their reactions more appropriate for the situation.

And don't worry, I've seen Golbez's post and I should easily be able to make Aero do something similar enough that he would be in the same situation in Golbez's post. So there won't be any need to edit that post. He really just needs to be standing in the corridor and it'll flow well, so there shouldn't be any problems.

And it's done! Hopefully that fits in better and makes more sense now! :rarity:

@@Golbez,

I just want to make sure I've translated Cherry's speech correctly. Some of it was a little difficult to understand, but it felt like a fun game, and I want to see if I got it right! I'll put it in a spoiler so those who still want to work it out on their own don't see it:

'Oh doh doh, it d'was dust a daccident.'
'Oh no no, it was just an accident.'

'My dwend dust pandicked and slamded de door in my dace, it d'was a domplete daccident.'
'My friend just panicked and slammed the door in my face, it was a complete accident.'

'Doh, bedore I bedet....'
'Oh, before I forget....'

'Buo bidn't bet de bexlain bedore, by budn't boudin' bat due badout bye dane, by dwas boudin' bat bonedomy belse, byme deally dorry.'
'I didn’t get to explain before, I wasn’t shouting at you about my mane, I was shouting at somepony else, I’m really sorry.'

'Dye dould deally deck don Birror, by'd dike to beet dou dater broderbly bis devning!.....band dwen dye ban dalk broderbly.'
'I should really check on Mirror, I’d like to meet you later probably this evening!.....by then I can talk properly.'

'Birror, bar bou dokay?'
'Mirror, are you okay?'

Edited by FortyTwo42
  • Brohoof 2

@@Evilshy@@Golbez,@@Scribblegroove, @, @@Gloomfury, @@Midnight Scribbler, @@Windbreaker,  @@SilverHeart,@@FortyTwo42,@,

I don't believe that I've forgotten anyone this time.

So I decided to start another RP. This one isn't going to be as indepth as Bloodlines and it will always take a backseat to Bloodlines as well...but, I think it could be fun. It's more of a traditional group RP that focuses on adventure, action, combat, and a little mystery. The OOC is probably horrible so I apologize for that.

Here's the link if y'all are interested.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/126857-fallen-canterlot-title-pending-an-adventureactionpossibly-dark-rp/

Also Gloomfury, please make a post soon if you can, I'll understand if there isn't much for you to make a post about but I think enough ahs happened that you can make at least a small post. Also someone interact with Belle if you can think of anything to do, she's gone ignored for a few posts now. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Scribblegroove,

You're doing alright. It seems we've lost Cinder though, and I haven't heard from Kaia in a long while either. Kind of wish they'd come back, even if it's just to give us a word on whether or not they want to continue playing.

I'm a little behind myself, been working on other things outside the forums lately. Gotta get myself back up to speed.

@@Scribblegroove,

You're doing alright. It seems we've lost Cinder though, and I haven't heard from Kaia in a long while either. Kind of wish they'd come back, even if it's just to give us a word on whether or not they want to continue playing.

I'm a little behind myself, been working on other things outside the forums lately. Gotta get myself back up to speed.

Kaia responded last night to a message to me. I'm not sure if she's back or it was just a onetime thing.

Cinder on the other hand hasn't responded to any messages I've sent (on here or on Steam) he hasn't logged on for a month to this but he gets in Steam on a semi-regularly basis. I caught him online yesterday and sent two messages to see if everything was going wrought. He ignored both. At this point it's difficult to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm probably going to write his character out soon. I don't want to but, I feel it's quite obvious he isn't coming back at this point.

That's a real shame, i remember rp'ing with him int he past and made quite a lot of good posts in them in contribution.

i would say give him tell the end of the month before doing anything, if he's delayed there's a chance he had good reason too.

That's a real shame, i remember rp'ing with him int he past and made quite a lot of good posts in them in contribution.

i would say give him tell the end of the month before doing anything, if he's delayed there's a chance he had good reason too.

Yeah he's a good player. Not sure what's going on. If he had s reason I don't see why he wouldn't respond when people reach out to contact him. Especially when all he is doing is playing a video game. For the sake of giving him a chance I'll try and contact him one more time. But after that I'm done and I'll remove Emerald.

Unfortunately, it might be a while before I can make my next post. I know Midnight's waiting on me, but at the moment I'm so busy with Uni that I can only spare about half an hour on the forums at most each day. I might be able to get enough time to post on Monday, but no promises. I'll try to at least get a very quick post done by Tuesday to keep things moving. But today and tomorrow I'm too busy to even make a quick post like that.

• Brohoof 1