Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bloodlines (SoL/Dark Mystery RP) [Still Recruiting] Now With Updated OOC!

SilverHeart

In Silver's latest RP post, he mentioned the ponies may share a room with another pony if they want. So, is anyone interested in being a roommate with Aero or Shadowhide? I'm thinking in my next RP post, I'll have Aero or Shadowhide suggest that they share a room with other ponies instead of each other so they can get to know other ponies more. But before I make that post, I want to make sure some of you are interested in this idea. If no-one's interested, I'll just have Aero and Shadowhide share a room anyway. I'd also be happy for either of them to have a roommate while the other one has a room on their own.

So, anyone interested in having roommates?

• Brohoof 1

Hm, it would be interesting for Dove to have a roommate since she highly intended on having a room of her own. If someone asks her to be roommates, she can't really help but agree.. sure! :D

@,

No worries man. I'm sure it won't be a big issue. If you and I are separated from the group, the rest of the players can continue on at normal even if you find you can't post as often. Obviously you don't want to fall too far behind, but I think you're safe for now.

• Brohoof 1

Hey folks - just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still around.

I've been really sick since Tuesday though and I can't really write in character when I'm not well. Apologies!

No problem, hope you feel better soon. Like Scribbler said we can temporarily separate Emerald from the group if you'd like. Or if you would rather stay with the group and keep things moving in sure everyone would understand a rather bare minimum post. Either way you can choose whatever you want.

• Brohoof 1

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

Alrighty guys, so it seems we have a DM down with the sickness. *insert Disturbed music here* Anyway, Silver has mentioned to me that he's not feeling well, so it might be a bit slow for some things, and you may see me posting more for narrative and story OCs for the time being.

On your end, everything has been great, I've loved reading everyone's posts so far, it's going really well. I just want to make mention of something here though. Some of you may find your OC is by themselves at points. When you aren't interacting with any other players, you can post at will, as you won't be flying ahead of other player's responses. The only thing you have to pay attention to in this situation is the story posts, which may or may not affect you at the current time.

Basically, as long as you're not leaving other players in the dust, you're all good. Alternatively, if you have players waiting on you, it may also be a good idea to take your OC someone on their own. Keep in mind though, you don't want to fall too far behind.

Hope this helps. Anyways, again, great posting so far everyone!

• Brohoof 2

@@Midnight Scribbler,

Hm, both Cinder and Silver are sick.. that sucks. I wish I could help, but it's always been difficult for me to write stories. If you feel overwhelmed I could try to help out if you need it. ;p

• Brohoof 1

@,

Thanks for the offer. But I think between Silver and I, we should have things covered. I'll be posting tomorrow once I get caught up again. I'll go over what needs to get posted with Silver, I may end up playing some rolls in his place if need be.

(edited)

This is my response to the current situation regarding all the sick players.

That is by far the most irritating Video I've a watched in a while.

Edit: my phone is so terrible and glitchy with this site. Half the time I tap on the text box to start typing it thinks I've tapped "send post."

I forgot to mention I'm going to send it to my friends. While irritating it's pretty funny.

Edited by SilverHeart
  • Brohoof 1

That is by far the most irritating Video I've a watched in a while.

Edit: my phone is so terrible and glitchy with this site. Half the time I tap on the text box to start typing it thinks I've tapped "send post."

I forgot to mention I'm going to send it to my friends. While irritating it's pretty funny.

Admit it, you cri er'ytiem. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Scribblegroove,

I didn't read over anything. Cherry was interacting with Belle while Poppy was talking with Dove. They were also out of earshot, as mentioned in Kaia's post. And one last thing, Poppy wants to get to a room and settle in. That's more of a priority right now when they have plenty of time to get to know each other later.

@,

Sorry, I didn't see you last post until after I made mine! You must have posted it while I was in the middle of my post. It shouldn't be a problem though, I should be able to just slightly change Shadowhide's part to make it follow neatly from your post. It should be done in a few moments.

Edit: It's done now. I changed the second last paragraph of the post slightly to have Shadowhide react to Dove cutting in front of her.

Edited by FortyTwo42

@@SilverHeart,

I think we've had plenty of time to talk already and I would prefer to get straight to the library. But if everyone else prefers to have time to talk on the way there, I'd be okay with that too. Basically, I vote for 'go straight to library' but I'll happily go with whatever the majority says.

• Brohoof 1

@

It wouldn't be much more. At most one more post from me, that describes the mansion exterior and y'all walking up to it. Or maybe Scribbler will write it. 

Either way, I do hope your feeling better.

@, @@FirstPonySpectre, @@FortyTwo42, @@SilverHeart,

Almost done working on a post for Red Cask/story advancement. It'll bring you up to the mansion, and near the library, but you'll have plenty of conversation time, there's no rush for that. I just want to get us moved along a little bit, seeing as everyone else seems to have gone off to their own things.