Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bloodlines (SoL/Dark Mystery RP) [Still Recruiting] Now With Updated OOC!

SilverHeart

@@Evilshy,

If you're having trouble posting because nothing seems to be happening to Belinda, perhaps Shadowhide could come across her. Shadowhide is also on her own at the moment, so it would help give both of us something to do.

Go for it.

Cool. You didnt say who you are though ;)

So sorry for the confusion. It's FortyTwo42, who plays the characters Aero Wind and Shadowhide in this RP, posing as Ghirahim, antagonist of The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. Hopefully that clears everything up! :squee:

• Brohoof 2

@@SilverHeart,

Due to a bizarre series of events, I somehow completely missed your latest RP post before making mine. I'm pretty sure I missed it because I opened the RP in a new tab several hours ago, and then had to leave my computer to do something else for a while, and when I came back I had lots of notifications from another thread, so I assumed they were all from that thread and had no idea one of the notifications was telling me you posted. So I just went back to that tab I open a few hours ago and made my post thinking nothing had happened since I loaded the page. It's pretty surprising all those factors worked together like that!

Anyway, if I had seen that post before, I would've had Aero respond to Red Cask in it, so I'll go back and edit my recent RP post to add Aero's part. But I haven't even started that yet, so it might take a while before it's added.

And villain day is over, so I'm back to my old self!

Edit: It's been added now. ;)

Edited by FortyTwo42

@@SilverHeart,

Due to a bizarre series of events, I somehow completely missed your latest RP post before making mine. I'm pretty sure I missed it because I opened the RP in a new tab several hours ago, and then had to leave my computer to do something else for a while, and when I came back I had lots of notifications from another thread, so I assumed they were all from that thread and had no idea one of the notifications was telling me you posted. So I just went back to that tab I open a few hours ago and made my post thinking nothing had happened since I loaded the page. It's pretty surprising all those factors worked together like that!

Anyway, if I had seen that post before, I would've had Aero respond to Red Cask in it, so I'll go back and edit my recent RP post to add Aero's part. But I haven't even started that yet, so it might take a while before it's added.

And villain day is over, so I'm back to my old self!

Edit: It's been added now. ;)

Oh that's okay. It probably didn't help that I pulled the same thing and have had that page open since Cherry posted and you had your name as Ghirahim42, which I believe is how I mentioned you. Probably should have checked to see if you had gone back to fortytwo42. Thanks for adding in Aero's response.

• Brohoof 1

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

Just an update, so you know I'm not dead/abandoning you guys. XD

I've moved into my new place, but I need to get my internet connected again before I can really get back to posting regularly. shouldn't be more than a day or two though. Not having internet really sucks. I'm still here though, just going to be slow going until I can get myself a steady internet connection again.

Anyways, I've got tons to read since I was last online. Gonna try to get all caught up tonight, and with any luck, get a small post in to keep things rolling.

• Brohoof 2

Things do seem rather dead right now. I hope it's just because everyone's a bit busy so things will pick up later.

Right now, for Shadowhide I'm waiting on Evilshy. Aero's part of the library group, so if anyone from there directly addresses Aero I'll make a response.

• Brohoof 1

@@SilverHeart,
@,
@,
@@Evilshy,
@@FortyTwo42,
@@Gloomfury,
@@FirstPonySpectre,
@@Scribblegroove,
@@Golbez,
@@Windbreaker,

Ok guys, update on my status. I'm still out of internet until next week apparently. Sorry for the prolonged absence, this wasn't what I had planned. I should be able to keep up to date though, I just have to keep stopping for coffee and tea every other night or so. lol.

Anyways, hopefully I'll have my internet before the end of next week.

Well, Belinda is going to a cafe, so that'll be a perfect time to bring in some NPCs.

By the way, are you guys still looking for new players, because this is still tagged as "searching".

Well, Belinda is going to a cafe, so that'll be a perfect time to bring in some NPCs.

By the way, are you guys still looking for new players, because this is still tagged as "searching".

Thanks for letting me know. I was almost positive I had changed that to something else a long time ago.

I'm just throwing it out there. Y'all can ask the residents of the town questions about the resort or anything really. I'm just bringing this up since I had expected someone to have tried asking questions by now.

Shadowhide's going to the cafe with Belinda, so she'll have the same opportunities to meet some NPC's too. And it looks like you've already prepared two of them for those at the cafe to meet. :)

As for Aero, it'll depend on what the other players do, but if he does fly around town, that could be a good opportunity for him to come across an NPC. He can't be the only pegasus in the skies!

• Brohoof 1