Post your general opinions

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Symphonic music is the best music. I'm not talking about movie scores and stuff like that, I'm talking about the real stuff. Tchaikovsky, Bernstein, and even Beethoven are the ones I like.

call of doodee is teh most ogreratd vidya gaim evr!1 >=((((((((((

So if you have an unpopular opinion then we have a thread for that   here >> http://mlpforums.com/topic/27231-post-your-unpopular-opinions/   If you have an opinion that isn’t really fittin

• 5 years later...

• The Borderlands games, with the exception of Pre-Sequel, are all great games. Even if 3's story is very meh especially at the very end, the gameplay of 3 is the best in the franchise so...
  • To be honest, I'd never ever consider being born earlier than I was. There were a lot of very barbaric things about society even just decades ago (some of them still remain today). After I was, though, I consider that a lot.
  • The Harry Potter Movies are way better than the books. 
  • Most consoles since the days of the Xbox 360/PS3 have been bad. :dry:
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2 is a masterpiece and in fact a huge part of the reason Dusknoir is my favorite pokemon (yep) is that as a villain Dusknoir was fantastic.
  • Brohoof 1

• There is no good or evil. Only self interest.
  • Apple as a corporation is absolute garbage.
  • Windows is absolute garbage but I still use it since I don't know how to use Linux.
  • I wish I could move to another state or something at some point, likely in the South or the Midwest, or Maine.
  • Brohoof 2