Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you enjoy staying at hotels?

Tameless

Do you enjoy staying at hotels? Do you like that home away from home experience?

Personally I love staying at hotels. (Maybe because my parents never want me around)

Anyway, what's your opinion?

• Brohoof 3

I do! I stay at a hotel every year for anime convention. :3 It's actually a very nice change of scene for me. It's kind of surprising because I don't really like change. It's possible I've done it for a long time that I enjoy it. I've been attending an anime convention for seven years now. Well, the first year we didn't stay at the hotel, but we did the years after that because it's easier. Everything has to be planned thoroughly for my convention to prevent any meltdowns and disaster from striking... but that's a whole other story. XD

• Brohoof 3

I don't like being at hotels. The rooms are so small, I don't like the food there and I feel uncomfortable because there are many people living near and around me . Always when I've been at hotels I've stayed whole time in my room and only been out when eating and I didn't eat much. 

• Brohoof 4

Honestly, staying at hotels is one of my favorites parts of any trip. I just love hotel rooms, and I don't know why.

Really the rooms are small and cozy, it allows for some good privacy, and if there's a balcony, it's even better! <3

• Brohoof 5

Yes, I like hotels since I can relax and do nothing. If it's a really big hotel, like the ones in Las Vegas, I enjoy going to different stores and areas for leisure.

• Brohoof 3

I don't mind hotels as long as the place is well kept and not dirty. However, I don't like the beds because I'm afraid there will be bed bugs somewhere. *shivers*

Edited by ThatAwkwardBookworm
  • Brohoof 2

Depends what kind of hotel it is. If it's the Tipton Hotel from Zack & Cody, then hell yeah!  :lol:

I love staying at hotels. I love the break from my house with four cats and a dog. Although I do usually have to take my dog with me...

I usually enjoy crossing the border and staying at hotels in the states. I find they're much bigger with more features than here in Canada.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like being at hotels. The rooms are so small, I don't like the food there and I feel uncomfortable because there are many people living near and around me . Always when I've been at hotels I've stayed whole time in my room and only been out when eating and I didn't eat much. 

Thank you oo for saying exactly what I would have posted myself :3

• Brohoof 1

If its a good hotel and I have my computer with me. Otherwise I am uncomfortable and can not enjoy my stay. Every time I go to Bronycon, I stay at a hotel and its fine, since im with people. But by myself its torture cause theres nothing to do. One time when I went to Japan, I stayed in a hotel infested with cockroaches which kinda made me not trust hotels. 

• Brohoof 1

No, not really. My dad snores SO FRIGGIN LOUD. I had to blast heavy metal one night it was so bad when we were staying in a hotel. I don't look forward to sharing a room with my dad when we go to visit my college soon. >_>

• Brohoof 2

I like hotel rooms. Something about them just makes them feel like my home away from home. It's nice to just come back after a productive day of vacationing and chill, they're usually quiet and peaceful. :)

• Brohoof 2

Depends on the sleeping arrangements.

If I'm on my own, or just with my wife, fine. If the kids are sleeping on pull out beds in the same room, it's virtually impossible to get much sleep. :(

To an extent it also depends on the hotel, though I don't tend to book it if it looks rubbish, so this is rarely an issue.

• Brohoof 1

I love the home away from home feeling. For the most part, hotels are nice and comfortable; plus it's fun just exploring the hotel itself and finding what it has to offer

• Brohoof 2