Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you enjoy staying at hotels?

Tameless

(edited)

Yeah it can be really nice. The one I went to in gran canaria was so wide and open in the room and you got a view of the waves. Some hotels are crappy and smelly tho lool. But usally it's still good fun and I like the buffets. Sad though cuz during corona no more buffets apparently. I am lucky I went on holiday before things started to get bad with corona and lockdown and that. Might not have a holiday at least overseas in a while even though yea technically you can. The last plane also hurt my ears a lot since it couldnt land for 30 minutes and stuck in landing mode at a weird altitude for ages.

Edited by flurry

• 9 months later...

Rise like a Phoenix old thread

I do when they have nice beds. Seriously I’ve stayed in motels where I’ve not wanted to leave the bed because they’re so much nicer than what I’ve got

In general I would say yes, but it depends on a lot of details like Bed, Food, Room, Location etc. So it actual depends on the individual hotel sometimes even the circumstances.

There have been some hotels, which I really loved to stay in and was sad that I had to leave again and there have been other where I was so happy to be able to leave again.

• Brohoof 1

I know I’ve replied to this thread before but YES. I loooove traveling by car especially to new places and staying in hotels overnight. I don’t know what it is about it, just so much fun! ^_^ 

2 hours ago, The Hawks Simp said:

as long as it has breakfast that doesn't make me feel no well, a bed that isn't horrendously soft, decent reception, and a TV I don't care

having nice hosts is a plus though

I feel pretty much the same way

• Brohoof 3

I like it except for the part of "Breakfast will be served between 7:30 & 8 AM" that most I've been at seem to have.

I mean couldn't it be open a bit later? I mean if I'm staying at a hotel, I'm probably going to sleep in. I don't think I/we've ever stayed at a hotel and absolutely had to wake up early, aside for the breakfast.