Final Fantasy IX
Metal Gear

Megaman 8

Megaman X5

Megaman Legends

Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Mortal Kombat II

Toejam and Earl Panic in Funkotron

I grew up with the PlayStation 2 and the PC. Some of the games I loved playing when I was a little kid were

Half-Life

Sniper Elite

Command & Conquer: Red Alert

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank 2

Sly Cooper & the Thevious Racoonus

Sly 2: Band of Thieves

Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

I only had a gaming pc when I was a young'in so I have a lot more memories playing Jazz Jackrabbit than I had with Sonic or Mario, I still think it's a seriously underrated platformer that is in dire need for a steam release.. I played it for hours on end every day I had a chance and didn't stop until I beat every level at least five times.

I got into gaming later on than some other people, so I didn't grow up with the N64 or anything before that. The main games that I can recall were Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario, as well as Pokemon Ruby and Mystery Dungeon (Blue). Super Mario 64 DS was one of my favourites back then too ^_^

old school sonic...THE GOOD sonic 1, 2, 3 and S&K 007 golden eye, jet force Gemini, tony hawk, Resident Evil Remake, starfox, gex, glover. Banjo Kazooie and Tooie, DK64, and a ton more GOOD games like street fighter, Vectorman, Ecco the Dolphin NBA Jam, Rouge squadron, etc.. 

Ocarina of Time. I played Zelda all throughout my childhood.

It took me like 10 days to beat when I was seven and then the game crashed.

10/10 would play again.

Edited by Marshmallow Pone

My first console was playstation one, that fat one.

My favorite games were Crash bandicoot warped, Crash Team Racing, Crash bash, Spyro 2 riptos rage and a Twisted Metal game.

Grew up on an old NES that my mother owned before me. Super Mario Bros, Spy vs Spy, and Shadowgate were the usual games. Although Kingdom Hearts (PS2 ftw) and Halo: CE are still going to be the games that I always remember fondest, since they were the first really "modern" games I had played.

What made my childhood:

Mario was perhaps the first game I played, on the SNES.

I have fond memories of games I would play with others- Crash Bandicoot, The Sims, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, RE4, Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Other games I played alone were Um Jammer Lammy and Sly Cooper.

Before I turned 13 I wasn't allowed to play anything T-rated so I didn't have a lot of games. In fact, when we first got our PS1 and N64 the only games I had were Mario and some racing games. Bleh.

Luckily some games managed to slip under my mom's radar. The original Castlevania when I was really young has influenced my love of that series to this day (still one of my top five game series' of all time). Wild Arms 2 single-handedly got me into RPGs, which was followed by Legend of Dragoon and Final Fantasy VII. I've been a lover of RPGs since.

I've always liked the Sonic the Hedgehog series too but that was because of the comics and cartoons more than the games. I actually didn't play many of the Sonic games until Adventure 2. It worked out just fine for me though.

That's pretty much made up my childhood as well as my entire gaming career: Castlevania, Sonic and RPGs. :wub:

Well, Pokémon was definitely one of my childhood games. I was actually horrible at it, however. Seriously, have you ever seen a kid think that Pokémon Yellow is a simulation game and thought that battles were a terminal glitch? :P

Despite that, many PS1 games made up my childhood. Some examples include Ape Escape, Spyro the Dragon, Rayman, Oddworld: Abe's Odyssee and many more. Most of the "big-name" PS1 games, really. On a related note, as much of a PS1 enthusiast I am, I have never played Final Fantasy VII. x)

Two other PS1 games I loved as a kid were those demo discs and Crash Bandicoot. While the former is technically not a game, I still had fun with them, especially with one demo disc called Winter Releases 1998.

With the latter on the other hand, while it's the first game I played, as well as the game I played the most as a kid, Crash Bandicoot is one of my least favourite PS1 games. I guess that's what happen's when you're tired of playing the same thing over and over. (And this is coming from a Pokémon fan. The irony! xP)

Edited by Odyssey

I wanna say pokemon, if I could redo my childhood I would change my wish list for Xmas till I gottem! 

:3 but I played games like crash team racing, and a lot of other crash games.

tomba, and Spyro, though I haven't played anything past "Spyro the dragon."

Pokemon Red and one game per generation onwards. I'm planning to buy Omega Ruby next month.

Suoer Mario 64. Maybe my first Mario game. Don't remember.

FF8. The Gunblade was awesome!

Breath of Fire 4, gods I loved Ryu's and Fou-Lu's dragon forms.

Turok 2 on N64. Hunting those Dino's was fun. Especially with those poison arrows.

Killer Instinct Gold. Probably my first gory fighting game, hehe.

Buck Bumble on N64. Never completely forgot the theme song. Only when I saw it on ProJared's bee list did I remembered the name.

Chameleon Twist on N64! Totally loved that!

007 Goldeneye. It was fun!

Perfect Dark. Those guns that turn to turrets were awesome!

Star Fox 64. Loved it

Pokemon Stadium and Snap.

Space Station Silicon Valley. How I loved to switch between the animals.

LoZ: Ocarina of Time. Of course.

Mischief Makers. Shake shake.

War Gods. Had fun with that too.

Dual Heroes. How can I forget them, hehe.

Hmm, I had tons of fun with N64 and it's now my most memorable of my two consoles, the other being PlayStation. Why I didn't hop on the Nintendo train, I'll never know…

Some games that made my childhood

Empire Earth the original

The great escape the game (I know that the physics were bad)

Age of empires gold edition

Band of brothers road to hill 30

Call of duty 2 and 3

Shoot I did nothing but play video games as a kid... but I'll keep this short so i'll list the one's i wasted the most time on (not in order)

Super Mario 64

Morrowind

Golden Eye

Majora's Mask

Wind Waker

Ocarina of Time

Oracle of ages/ seasons

Link's Awakening

Tetris

I was a huge Zelda fanatic can you tell?

Pretty much everything on the Nintendo 64 and Game Cube with a teeny bit of Halo 2.
When I say everything on the n64 I looked at a list of every N64 game ever and i had about 70% of them...

Pokemon, Super Metroid, and Harvest Moon for the SNES are probably the main ones, for me.  :) Think it's fair to say I grew up playing these a ton.

The usual

-------------------

Metal Gear Solid(MG and MG2: Solid Snake and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and PW and PO and A!cd)

Spyro the Dragon (1-3)

Crash bandicoot 3: Cortex Strikes Back

Ratchet and Clank (1-3)

Jak and Dexter (1-3)

Resident Evil (1-4)

Halo

Duck Hunt

Edited by RainbowDarth

Well, there's kind of a wide range of what counts as 'childhood'. The answer varies, then...

Early childhood:

NES games like Mega Man 2. (Don't really remember them much)

Mid Childhood:

Primarily Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, a little later, Mario Kart 64.

Late Childhood:

Pokemon R/B/Y and Pokemon G/S/C

Super Smash Bros.

Paper Mario

Kirby 64

Early Teens:

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Animal Crossing

The Legend of Zelda: OOT and MM

Mid to Late Teens:

The Sims 2

Kingdom Hearts II

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

I think that's all... (Psh... Talking as if I haven't made this post too long and detailed already. Sorry. >.<)